This immaculately presented single-level townhouse located in the sought-after Inner South is sure to impress with an offering of a low-maintenance and practical lifestyle.
Open-plan living and dining, with double sliding doors leading to the private courtyard, allows for plenty of natural light. The well-appointed kitchen has plenty of bench space, features a Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher and five burner gas cooktop complete with ample cabinet storage. A separate laundry is located next to the kitchen, which also has direct access to the private courtyard.
The large main bedroom comes with an ensuite while the generously sized light-filled second bedroom has access to an internal courtyard. The main bathroom features a separate spa bath and shower.
This property has been thoughtfully crafted to maximise space and natural light. The functional floor plan ensures minimal wasted space, with form, function and quality finishes found throughout.
– Two good-sized bedrooms, main with ensuite
– Single-level design
– Spacious kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop, double drawer dishwasher and servery window
– Spa bath in the main bathroom
– Built-in study nook
– Ducted gas heating
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Instantaneous gas hot water
Available 28 October 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.