Fully Furnished Apartment in Campbell
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
– All attendees must register prior to attending
– Social distancing is required
Experience the ultra-convenience of this fully furnished and beautifully styled one bedroom apartment in the popular suburb of Campbell.
This property features ample storage, with the entrance hallway lined with a hanger for your coats, seating area and linen cupboard.
Feel right at home with the functional kitchen featuring amenities such as a kettle, fridge, microwave and more.
The lounge room is fitting with a 3 seater sofa-sleeper with storage, smart TV and additional furniture.
A good-sized carpeted bedroom comes fitted with a queen-sized bed, side tables, desk with chair and a built-in wardrobe.
– Fully furnished throughout
– One bedroom with built-in wardrobe
– European laundry
– Queen-sized bed frame and mattress
– Fridge, microwave, toaster, utensils and crockery
– 3 seater sofa-sleeper with storage
– Linen cupboard
– One car space in basement and storage cage
Ready to move straight in! This property has everything you could need and more. Just minutes away from the Australian War Memorial, Royal Military College, and the Australian Defence Force Academy plus local parks and cafes.
Available: 5 September 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.