Ideally located Willemsen home bathed in natural light
This lovely, contemporary three-bedroom single level home on one of Fisher’s most sought-after, elevated streets, will delight many who will appreciate its sun-filled, inviting interior spaces and multiple outdoor entertaining areas. It also presents a fantastic opportunity to jump onto the property ladder in this premium Weston Creek suburb.
The front of the home is very private. On arrival you make your way to the entrance through a large, enclosed paved courtyard. As you step inside you are greeted by the very welcoming lounge and dining area with its vaulted ceilings, timber floors and full-length windows. The lounge enjoys direct access to a covered patio which is perfect for alfresco dining and overlooks the good-sized and private rear yard with its established trees and easy-care garden. There is also a covered timber deck along the rear of the home, offering additional seating space for relaxing and taking in the views.
The updated kitchen has quality appliances including a Bosch dishwasher, it is very functional with plenty of cupboards, and is open to the meals area which overlooks the front courtyard. There are three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. The bright family bathroom includes a bathtub, while the main bedroom has an ensuite and direct access to a deck. Both bathrooms have been updated. Additional features include reverse cycle heating and cooling, a double carport with roller door, a garden shed, plenty of off-street parking, greenspace across the road, close proximity to Cooleman Court, Cooleman Ridge Nature Reserve, primary and secondary schools.
– Updated three-bedroom single level home on quiet sought-after loop street
– Willemsen built – contemporary, high raked ceilings, large full-length windows
– Light-filled, separate living areas, open-plan kitchen/meals area
– Multiple outdoor entertaining spaces – enclosed front courtyard, covered deck and patio
– Established gardens and lovely outlook
– Rental appraisal $720 to $750 per week
Available: 19 September 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.