Head on Home to Harrison
If you’re looking for lifestyle of carefree sophistication, and sited in what is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after locations in the Gungahlin district, then you should add this property to your Saturday inspection list.
This remarkable residence offers practical and prestigious living in a plentiful space, constructed to the highest standard with the growing family in mind.
This premium property offers a distinctive style and quality inclusions showcased throughout this supreme four bedroom home, which also features two separate entertaining areas.
Offering low maintenance living, ideal for the growing family looking for a turn-key home. Needless to say, it was designed and built, solid and true. Complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two separate living spaces, pergola and the perfect setting for those seeking a lifestyle of contemporary comfort and ease of living.
Offering an array of entertaining and lifestyle options, enjoy an immensely private position nestled on a generous block amidst other high calibre homes.
Harrison is a beautiful suburb to live in with a diverse mix of young families and established homeowners. The location offers the best of everything with quiet streets, large established blocks, thriving nearby shops, outstanding local schools and offers the convenience of the new light rail development.
Be sure to add this to your inspection list.
– Open plan kitchen with quality appliances
– 600mm gas cooktop and Miele rangehood
– Miele Dishwasher
– Walk-in Pantry
– Stylish 20mm stone benchtops
– Light and airy open plan living
– Formal dining zone
– Generous master bedroom with ensuite and Walk-in wardrobes
– Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Ample storage throughout the home, including coat cupboard
– North facing living and outdoor entertaining areas
– Generous pergola area
– Low maintenance gardens
– Spacious double car garage with remote access panel lift door with
– Ducted gas heating & cooling
– Continuous hot water system
– Ducted vacuum
– Vertical blinds on all windows
– NBN Connected
– Alarm system
– 250m walk to Mullion Park
– 800m walk to Harrison District Playing Fields
– 1.1km walk to Mother Teresa Catholic Primary and Harrison Public Schools
– 1.4km walk to Harrison Early Childhood Centre
– 1.2km walk to Nullarbor & Mapleton Avenue Light Rail Stops
– 1.4km walk to Franklin Woolworths
– 3.6km to Gungahlin Town Centre
Key Property Data:
– Living 190m²
– Garage: 39m² approx
– Land: 527m²
– EER: 3.5
– Year built: 2007
– Rates: $650 per/qtr approx
– Land Tax: $899 per/qtr approx ( if rented)