Hurry Home to Harrison
Epitomising a lifestyle of undeniable sophistication, and sited in what is undoubtedly one of the most sought after locations in the Gungahlin district, this beautifully presented modern home is a must see.
This premium property offers a distinctive style and exceptional quality of inclusions showcased throughout this supreme four bedroom home, which also features two separate entertaining areas.
This remarkable residence offers prestigious living in a plentiful space, constructed to the highest standard with the growing family in mind.
Offering an array of entertaining and lifestyle options, enjoy an immensely private position nestled on a generous block amidst other high calibre homes.
Harrison is a beautiful suburb to live in with a diverse mix of young families and established homeowners. The location offers the best of everything with quiet streets, large established blocks, thriving nearby shops, outstanding local schools and offers the convenience of the new light rail development.
Be sure to add this to your inspection list.
– Vaulted ceilings in the family room
– 2.7m ceilings throughout the home
– Open plan kitchen with quality appliances including a Miele dishwasher,
900mm gas cooktop and Smeg rangehood
– Stylish 20mm stone benchtops
– Light and airy open plan living
– Formal dining zone
– Generous master bedroom with ensuite and dual built-in wardrobes
– Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Ample storage throughout the home
– North facing living and outdoor entertaining areas
– Brand new generous deck area
– Beautifully landscaped low maintenance gardens
– Spacious double car garage with remote access panel lift door with
internal and external access
– Ducted gas heating & cooling
– Rinnai gas continuous hot water system
– Ducted vacuum
– Roman block-out blinds on all windows
– Electric security roller shutters on all bedroom windows
– Repainted inside and out
– NBN Connected
– Foxtel dish and entry points in all bedrooms and living rooms
– Alarm system
– 350m walk to Mullion Park
– 900m walk to Harrison District Playing Fields
– 1.3km walk to Mother Teresa Catholic Primary and Harrison Public Schools
– 1.6km walk to Harrison Early Childhood Centre
– 1.5km walk to Nullarbor & Mapleton Avenue Light Rail Stops
– 1.6km walk to Franklin Woolworths
– 3.7km to Gungahlin Town Centre
Key Property Data
– Living 183m2
– Garage: 40m2 approx
– Land: 489m2
– EER: 5.5
– Year built: 2008