Nothing to do but enjoy
Classic single level 5 bedroom ensuite residence of approximately 183 sqm (almost 20 squares) privately nestled on 813 sqms of leafy grounds in one of Weston Creek’s best located and highly regarded suburbs.
Unassuming and secluded from the street, this appealing residence incorporates a stylish combination of formal and casual, indoor and outdoor living spaces providing the absolutely ideal family environment.
At the heart of the home is a beautifully-appointed renovated kitchen with granite bench tops overlooking the sprawling open-plan dining, family and casual meals areas. A separate formal lounge room adds yet another further dimension to the versatile floor plan.
The main bedroom with its walk-in wardrobe and adjoining renovated ensuite offers a splendid parent’s retreat while the bright main bathroom, which has also been professionally renovated, services the remaining 4 bedrooms. Year-round comfort is assured with the combination of both ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling.
Alfresco entertaining is a breeze on the enormous north-facing rear verandah which looks out over the private rear gardens.
Internal access is provided to an over-sized attached double garage with oodles of storage area and an automatic panel-lift door plus a rear roller door enabling drive-through option to the rear garden. Supplementing the garage is massive (5.8m x 5m) free-standing workshop/storage shed – perfect for a multitude of purposes.
* Level 813 sqm land parcel in prime central location
* Single level design with an approximate floor area of 183 sqm
* Separate formal lounge room
* Fully-equipped modern kitchen with granite bench tops, corner pantry cupboard and quality appliances
* Enormous slate-tiled family room adjoins kitchen and leads out to rear verandah
* Generously sized main bedroom with renovated ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
* Freshly repainted interiors and brand new carpeting
* Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms two, three and four
* Renovated main bathroom with full-sized bath and separate shower recess
* Separate WC with extra hand basin
* Large laundry room
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* Additional split-system air-conditioner in family room
* Sheltered wrap-around rear verandah
* Automatic external security shutters
* Secure rear grounds with a wide array of fruiting trees, vegetable gardens, two rain water tanks and Colorbond fencing
* Electric pump fitted to larger rain water tank
* 1.6 KW solar panel installation with 50.5 cent per KWH feed in tariff
* Internal access to attached double garage with auto panel-lift door and drive through access to the rear gardens
* Free-standing (5.8m x 5m) workshop/storage shed
* Additional garden shed
* Ample additional off-street parking
* Short strolling distance to local shops, sports-fields, Primary and Secondary schools along with social and recreational clubs