Unbeatable location backing and siding the reserve – enjoy the peace and tranquility!
75 Irvine Street – Lifestyle, space and a bush feel!
Set on a beautiful 911m² (approx.) block in one of Watson’s finest locations, siding and backing onto the glorious nature reserve, in one of the suburbs most sought after streets. This wonderful residence that has been meticulously maintained over the years will absolutely delight with its lovely street appeal, established gardens and glorious surrounds setting the scene. Step inside this impeccable property and be impressed with the space, light and feel of this privately built four bedroom, two bathroom residence where every room enjoys a lovely leafy outlook, you could be forgiven for thinking you were in the country rather than the city with its bush surrounds and peaceful setting.
As you enter this feel good home you will be taken by the warmth, openness and sense of space on offer with a lovely big living area to the front that flows through to the most delightful dining area and beautifully renovated kitchen that features stone bench tops, a gas cooktop, abundant storage plus soft closing drawers and cupboards. Cooking has never been more pleasant as you gaze through the kitchen window out to the yard and beyond to the reserve where families and pets can enjoy time together as they take the path to Mount Majura nature reserve, Majura Rise Pond or down to EPIC, the choices are endless.
Other excellent additions include double glazed windows throughout, ducted gas heating, ducted air conditioning, slow combustion fireplace, solar hot water with a Rinnai instant gas booster, 2.8kw photovoltaic system, security system, LED lamps and downlights, upgraded switchboard, quality window treatments and new carpet to the lounge and hallway. Enjoy outdoor entertaining on the wonderful covered deck where you will have the most relaxing time, whether it be enjoying a barbecue with family and friends, a quiet drink or simply soaking up the surrounds.
The secure yard with direct access to the reserve is huge and boasts established wicking beds, a superb chook house and large separate studio/teenager’s retreat that has the bonus of power plus hot and cold water. Perfectly located within walking distance of the local Watson shopping centre, popular cafes, a great choice of schools and pre-schools, the Australian Catholic University, EPIC, Farmers Markets, parkland, Mount Majura Nature Reserve and public transport all whilst being just minutes to the Dickson shopping precinct, an array of eateries, the City Centre, sporting facilities and Universities.
– Wonderful privately built four bedroom two bathroom home
– Magic location backing and siding the reserve
– Immaculate presentation and condition
– Filled with an abundance of natural light throughout
– Beautiful renovated kitchen with quality inclusions
– Lovely big living area with a glorious outlook
– Double glazed windows throughout
– Built-in robes to two bedrooms
– Ducted gas heating, ducted air conditioning and a slow combustion fireplace
– Solar hot water with a Rinnai instant gas booster
– 2.8kw photovoltaic system with a 45 cent feed in tariff and 13 years to run (possible earnings of over $20,000 approx.)
– LED lamps and lights
– Upgraded switchboard
– Security system
– Quality window treatments
– New carpet to the lounge and hallway
– Superb covered outdoor entertaining
– Glorious established block of 911m² (approx.)
– 5000 litre water tank with a pump
– Gutter guard
– Large studio/teenager’s retreat with power plus hot and cold water
– Two driveways plus extensive paving for off street parking
Land Size: 911 m² (approx.)
Land Value: $618,000
Land Rates: $3,794 pa (approx.)