Beautifully renovated home with a glorious aspect!
Tucked away behind the tall leafy hedging is this gorgeous, privately built, three bedroom home that has been beautifully renovated throughout, ready for you to move into and enjoy. Upon entering you will be captivated with the character and charm of this home with its immaculate presentation and wonderful warm and inviting feel setting it apart from the rest. The large windows provide a lovely leafy outlook and allow an abundance of natural light to pour into every room of the home, making it a real pleasure on any given day.
Step into the separate entrance and through to the lovely light filled living area that enjoys a great outlook to the front gardens and beyond. This area flows through to the delightful dining area and stunning recently renovated kitchen that has been meticulously designed to make the most of the space and storage. The kitchen boasts stone bench tops, an induction cook top, a dishwasher, soft closing drawers and excellent storage providing the chef of the home with everything they need. Other wonderful additions include built-in robes to two bedrooms, stunning polished timber floors to the living, dining, entry and hallway, continuous gas hot water, ducted gas heating, a reverse- cycle split system and a beautifully renovated bathroom, laundry and toilet.
Outdoors is an absolute treat with a fabulous expansive lawn area, leafy trees, terrific established veggie garden and a chook house completing the perfect family home. Positioned only moments from the Dickson shopping precinct, the City Centre, sporting facilities, bike paths, public transport and Universities. Come and appreciate this lovely home and the lifestyle Hackett has to offer.
– Gorgeous renovated three bedroom home tucked away behind the leafy hedging
– Immaculate presentation and condition
– Beautifully renovated throughout
– Lovely indoor/outdoor appeal
– Bathed in abundant light
– Glorious living area
– Stunning renovated kitchen with an induction cooktop, stone bench tops, dishwasher, soft closing drawers and excellent storage
– Newly renovated bathroom, toilet and laundry
– Polished Tasmanian Oak timber floors to the living, dining, kitchen, hallway and entry
– Built-in robes to two bedrooms
– Continuous gas hot water
– Ducted gas heating plus a reverse-cycle split system
– Delightful leafy garden with established trees
– Established veggie garden with a dripper system
– Terrific chook house
– Carport and two gardens sheds
– Walk to the local shops, transport, a great choice of schools, the Catholic University, parkland and Mount Majura nature reserve
– Easy drive to the City Centre, Universities and sporting facilities
– Just move in and enjoy with not a cent to spend
Land Size: 767 m²
Land Value: $531,000
Rates: $2,633 pa (approx.)