YOUR TREASURE IN EVATT
From the moment you step inside, you can feel this home is well loved and cared for. It’s such a pleasure to appraise a home, knowing what is on offer doesn’t need to be altered in order to get to the market. Our house-proud owners have always maintained their home beautifully.
We are looking for a new family to treasure the home, just as our current owners have.
The flexible floorplan offers a number of living options inside plus a magnificent 76m²(approx.) deck as a third living option outside. Any cook will love the fantastic amount of cupboard space on offer in the kitchen, plus the Caesarstone benchtop, breakfast bar, and quality stainless steel appliances. The location of the kitchen ensures activity in the dining room or family room or on the deck or in the back yard can easily be seen by busy parents.
Upstairs, the parents’ retreat offers a king-sized bedroom with ensuite and separate ‘his and her’ robe space, plus another bedroom that can easily adapt as a study or a nursery for younger children. Downstairs, the remaining two bedrooms are close to the fully renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower.
The lifestyle on offer outside immediately allows you to relax at the end of a busy day, framed by mature trees and space for children to explore and keep themselves amused for hours. Together with the huge deck, there is a cubby house, an outdoor alfresco area for a peaceful drink at the end of the day or mid-day siesta, a vegetable garden and of course the chicken coop just waiting for new occupants.
16 McGill offers a relaxing family lifestyle in a great neighbourhood, within a few minutes of excellent shops, public transport, and well regarded public and private schools nearby.
Please come along for a visit and we’re sure you will be impressed.
Features Include :
– Renovated two storey four bedroom ensuite home
– Fantastic views
– Huge lounge room and great sized family room
– Massive deck as third living option
– Separate dining area that can easily accommodate a 1.8m dining room table
– Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Caesarstone benchtop plus breakfast bar
– Under bench oven and Westinghouse dishwasher
– New timber flooring plus carpets
– King sized master bedroom with his and her robe spaces
– Fully renovated bathroom and updated ensuite
– Three good sized bedrooms
– European laundry
– Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split system air conditioning
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Double carport
– Huge workshop room with plumbing and power
– Off-street parking
– Quiet loop street with only local traffic
– Close to Westfield and great local shops
– Quality public and private schools close by
– Public transport options nearby
Land Size: 728m²
Land Value: $437,000
Land Rates: $2,831pa (approx.)
Ground Floor: 117.64m²
First Floor: 43.6m²
Workshop Room: 18m²
Double carport: 33m²
Total Residence: 288.24m² (all figures approx.)