Light and airy family home in great location!
Buyers guide $800,000 plus
If you’re looking for a four-bedroom, pet friendly family home with two living areas, two-bathrooms, a double garage and an abundance of light and space, then look no further!
Positioned on a generous, elevated block with lovely leafy views at the front and an easy-care terraced yard with mountain views at the rear, this home easily caters for the growing family. A spacious formal lounge area, alongside a central informal, open-plan kitchen/dining/family room is the perfect setting for all your entertaining needs. Two bedrooms and a modern bathroom are privately located at the back of the home, with the third bedroom and master suite containing an ensuite and walk through wardrobe are located at the front. Storage is abundant with multiple linen cupboards, and a separate laundry with a designated pet door and external access is another convenient feature.
The recently landscaped front garden provides a lovely vista for the private front courtyard and the terraced back yard with a designated fire pit is the perfect place to create your own separate garden rooms. Adding to the street appeal, the driveway has been refurbished and provides off street parking whilst the double garage with auto door is ideal for housing two cars, bikes and tools.
Close to public transport, schools, shops, the local children’s playground and the ‘Kingswim’ swim school, and only a short drive to Kippax Shopping Centre and Belconnen Town Centre, this residence is a wonderful family home!
• Formal front entry with security screen
• Spacious formal lounge
• Open-plan kitchen/dining/family room
• Modern, fresh white kitchen with gorgeous picture window overlooking the backyard, dishwasher, double sink, laminate bench tops, electric appliances including cooktop, wall oven and rangehood, pantry, built-in microwave nook and large space for fridge
• Dining area has skylight and flows directly into the family room
• Family room with lovely treescape vista, large windows allowing light to cascade in and exposed brick columns
• Master suite has carpet, curtains, a private leafy view, walk through wardrobe and ensuite with shower, vanity with storage, toilet, floor to ceiling tiles and ceiling fan/heater/light
• Bedroom two is perfect as a guest bedroom or study and has carpet and curtains
• Bedrooms three and four are situated at the rear of the home and have access to the main bathroom and both feature carpet, built-in wardrobes
• Ducted gas heating
• Evaporative cooling
• Automatic doors on garage
• Electric hot water
• NBN connectivity
• Sensor lights
• Colorbond fencing
• Rates: $800 p.q. (approx.)
• Block size: 927m2
• House Size: 135.7m2, Extension: 12m2 (approx.), garage: 40.19m2
• Land Value: $482,000 (2023)
• Built in: 1975
• EER: 1