Perfect Blend of Locality, Livability, Practicality and Affordability
Privately tucked away on the preferred ground floor of a small solidly constructed block of only 9 units, this one bedroom courtyard apartment provides an ideal opportunity for the budget conscious first home buyer, canny investor or downsizer looking for a short-term “lock up and leave” residence in a prime Inner Canberra location.
Offered fully furnished (right down to knives and forks) the apartment offers a functional open-plan layout and a massive paved courtyard accessed via both the living area and bedroom. A well-appointed updated kitchen adjoins the living/dining areas which feature laminate flooring and reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
The generously sized bedroom features built-in mirrored wardrobes, carpeted floors and sliding door access to the courtyard.
The big bright bathroom includes a full sized bath tub and separate shower recess along with modern vanity unit. Seldom seen in this type of apartment are the bonuses of a full-sized separate laundry room and individual carport.
The cosmopolitan Garran shopping centre with its popular local supermarket, cafes, restaurants and medical precinct are right next door adding even more appeal to this great offering.
* One bedroom ground floor apartment in small complex of only 9 units
* Sturdy full-brick construction – 56 sqm living area (approx)
* Fully-furnished complete with kitchen cutlery
* Huge 43sqm courtyard with high walls & hedging for complete privacy
* Open plan living/dining areas with laminate timber flooring
* Automatic retractable awning off living area
* Updated kitchen with a full list of appliances
* Large bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes
* Double-glazed full-length windows and sliding doors lead out from both living and bedroom to the courtyard
* Bright bathroom with individual shower recess, full bath and WC
* Separate laundry room
* New double-roller blinds
* High 5 star EER – Energy Efficiency Rating
* Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* Individual carport
* Ultra-convenient location adjacent to parkland and thriving Garran shops
* Short strolling distance to Garran Primary School and Canberra Hospital
* Rental potential (fully furnished): $450 to $475 per week
* Body corporate levies including sinking fund contribution – $1,420.14 p/q
* General rates – $708 p/q
* Land tax (only if rented) – $1,000.14 PA