Updated, extended and ready for you
Welcome to this exceptional four bedroom residence in the heart of Casey that will be sure to captivate you with its extensive updates, impeccable additions and modern features. With its spacious interiors and immaculate outdoor areas – this home has been meticulously designed to cater the needs of the growing family.
Step into the front living room where it invites you to simply unwind or entertain. Adjacent to this cosy living area lies a well-appointed bedroom, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. This thoughtfully designed living arrangement allows comfort and luxury to be integrated into your daily living experience. Whether it’s relaxing with family or accommodating guests, creating the perfect retreat.
The heart of the home is the updated contemporary kitchen featuring sleek black hardware that beautifully contrasts with the gorgeous bamboo laminate benchtops. Equipped with high quality stainless steel appliances including Devanti gas cooktop there is ample storage space and separate breakfast bar for all your culinary and family needs.
Moving through the property, you’ll discover a thoughtfully designed extension that showcases the spacious family room. The abundance of windows and generous 3.5m ceilings allow the natural light to flow into the home, creating a sense of openness and grandeur. This family room opens to the newly built pergola and timber deck.
With the master bedroom located at the rear of the home. This will be your private sanctuary to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, offering two built-in robes and spacious modern ensuite. This master bedroom breaks off into a multi-purpose space as well as the additional bedrooms which are all complemented with built-in robes.
Externally, the property continues to impress with the well-maintained garden, bamboo fencing, timber deck and artificial turf where you can enjoy meals and time with loved ones. Utilising every inch of the backyard, there is a mini-golf area and space for a basketball hoop where no one will run out of activities.
Located only a stone throw away from Casey Market Town, this home enjoys easy access to the local shops, schools, parks and transport options. This rare gem in Casey boasting its extensive updates and striking features will not disappoint. Don’t miss the opportunity to see this remarkable residence!
• 4 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms / 2 car spaces
• First master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite at the front of home
• Second master bedroom at the rear of home with two built-in robes and spacious ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles
• Additional 2 bedrooms with built-in robes and serviced by main bathroom
• Multi-purpose room from the main bedroom
• Updated floating floors and carpet throughout the home
• Updated kitchen with bamboo laminate benchtops
• Devanti 4-burner gas cooktop, oven and Bosch dishwasher
• Sleek black hardware with ample storage and breakfast bar
• 3.5m ceiling height in the newly added family room
• Sliding doors to the pergola and timber deck
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Split system installed in master bedroom
• Double garage with internal access
• 6.6kW solar panels with 5.5kW inverter
• Artificial turf installed in front yard and backyard
• Colourbond pergola (28.5m²) with outdoor blinds
• Mini-golf area at the rear of the home
• Well-maintained gardens, hedges and bamboo fencing for privacy
• Within 5 minute walk to Casey Market Town
• Within 10 minute drive to Marketplace Gungahlin
• Within 20 minute drive to Canberra Centre
• Block: 513m²
• Residence: 186m²
• Garage: 36.93m²
• Total: 222.93m²
• Covered pergola: 28.5m²
• Built: 2011
• UV: $529,000 (2022)
• Rates: $2,694 p.a. (approx.)
• Land Tax: $4,312 p.a. (approx.)