READY, SET, RIVETT!
Instructions are clear, property to be sold on or before the auction date.
Kelsey Tracey from Luton Properties is excited to present to the market 1A Tristania Street Rivett. Offering a wonderful Willemsen design complimented by a north aspect, this single level townhouse will suit a variety of downsizers, first home buyers and investors alike.
As you enter the home you are welcomed by the open plan living space with high ceilings, a split system for comfort and sliding door access to both the front and rear courtyard spaces. The adjacent kitchen is well appointed with fantastic storage options, electric cooking and a lovely garden outlook.
Both bedrooms are generous in size with a walk in robe to the main bedroom and the family bathroom services the home with a large shower alcove, an updated vanity and feature timber walls.
Externally this townhouse offers more than most. In the rear you will find a covered entertaining space, established garden with space for children and pets to play and a shed for storage. At the front there is an enclosed courtyard space perfect for enjoying a cup of tea with friends. Car accommodation is provided by the single carport with storage room to the rear and there is also visitor parking available for the convenience of guests.
Perfectly positioned just a short walk to Cooleman Court there are grocery stores, public transport, chemists, doctors, cafes and restaurants all easily accessible!
Inspection is encouraged by those looking to secure a low maintenance and conveniently located property in Weston Creek.
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 1 Carport
– Single level Willemsen townhouse in the heart of Weston Creek
– Two bedrooms are generous in size with a walk in robe to the main bedroom
– Large open plan living space with high ceilings, feature floor to ceiling glass and a split system for comfort
– Well-appointed kitchen with electric cooktop and fantastic storage options
– Car accommodation is provided by the single carport and additional visitor parking for the convenience of guests
– End position in a quiet complex with lovely neighbours
– Sun filled front courtyard
– Private, secure and spacious rear garden with a covered entertaining space and shed for storage
– European Laundry
Living size: 64m2
EER: 1 Star
Built Year: 1977
Strata: $564 per quarter (approx)