Simply the best in Murrumbateman
Welcome to your dream rural property in Murrumbateman! Nestled amidst the picturesque countryside, this magnificent estate offers a truly idyllic retreat for those seeking tranquillity and space. With its four bedrooms, abundant living areas and separate self-contained studio, this home is perfect for families or anyone desiring an expansive, comfortable rural lifestyle.
In additional to the tranquil ambiance, this property is ideally located in the Carrington Park estate where you can enjoy the Murrumbateman charm whilst still being close to modern amenities and conveniences. You will be 350m away from the nearest bus stop and 2.8km from the Murrumbateman village where you will find primary school, daycare, petrol station, pub and eateries.
The interior of the house is designed to combine modern elegance with charm. The spacious living areas boast high ceilings and large double glazed windows that face the heated swimming pool and landscape, allowing you to relish the beauty of the outdoors from the comfort of your own home. The open-plan layout seamlessly connects the living room, dining area, and kitchen, making it an ideal space for entertaining guests or spending quality time with family.
The kitchen is a chef’s delight, fully equipped with state-of-the-art appliances and ample countertop space, allowing you to unleash your culinary creativity with ease. Imagine preparing delicious meals while enjoying the stunning views of the pool and beyond.
The four bedrooms in the house provide comfort and privacy for everyone in the household. Each room is thoughtfully designed, offering plenty of space to unwind and rest after a long day. Live in comfort with ceiling fans and ducted reverse cycle to keep you comfortable all year round.
Surrounded by lush greenery, veggie patches, abundance of fruit and olive trees, this home offers unobstructed vistas of the countryside. The outdoor area becomes your haven to watch the sunset, enjoy the sunken firepit and relax. Spend lazy afternoons basking in the sun, or host delightful gatherings by the poolside, creating lasting memories with friends and loved ones.
You can enjoy the best of both worlds – the quietude of rural living and the accessibility of nearby towns. Whether you wish to create a beautiful garden, cultivate crops, or simply enjoy the natural surroundings, this property offers endless possibilities. So, if you’re looking for a spacious rural property with four bedrooms, bathed in sunlight, and offering magnificent pool views with northerly aspect, this stunning estate in Murrumbateman is the perfect place to call home!
• 4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 2 car space
• Oversized 3 additional car shed
• Detached fully contained studio/granny flat
• Chef’s kitchen with spacious stone island bench and pantry space
• SMEG 900mm 6-burner gas cooktop, Omega dishwasher and electric oven
• Master bedroom with large sliding doors to alfresco and views to the pool
• Walk-in his & her robe with large master bathroom with double vanity
• Additional bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with large window above bath tub to enjoy the lush greenery
• Freshly painted throughout the home
• Updated carpet through master bedroom, living and family room
• Modern floating floors throughout the living spaces
• Ducted zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Double garage with internal access
• 5kW solar panels installed – feeding to the grid
• Blue steel framed house
• Heated salt water swimming pool
• 110,000L rainwater tank
• Generous allocation of 300,000L per year from the communal bore
• Enviro-waste sewage system offering reticulated grey water for the garden
• 350m away from the nearest bus stop on Merryville Dr
• Within 5 minute drive to Murrumbateman village
• Within 6 minute drive to the nearest wineries – Shaw Wines and Murrumbateman Winery
• Within 20 minute drive to Yass
• Within 30 minute drive to Marketplace Gungahlin
• Within 40 minute drive to Canberra Centre