A private town residence finished to the highest standard
Tucked away at the rear of the block offering wonderful privacy and a quiet position, this spacious, light-filled town residence is the last available in this boutique development of only four.
Spread across 175m2 of luxurious living space, the extremely thoughtful design of this home with the master bedroom and living spaces on the ground level is further enhanced by the exceptionally high level of finish throughout, making this a truly unique offering.
A welcoming lounge room is located at the front of the home, whilst the north-facing open-plan family and dining area benefit from a seamless transition to the outdoors, where the sunbathed entertaining space provides additional living space in the warmer months. The high-end kitchen could be straight out of the pages of a magazine, with stunning finishes and quality appliances that include stone benchtops, a marble look porcelain splashback, top of the line Smeg induction cooktop and double oven, integrated dishwasher and an island bench with breakfast bar.
Accommodation is perfectly catered for with a ground floor, segregated master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe plus two generous bedrooms upstairs with abundant storage and also a study nook. The sumptuous bathroom and ensuite feature floor to ceiling tiles and underfloor heating, and the powder room on the ground floor are perfect for guests.
There is good outdoor space that lends itself to being turfed for kids or pets if needed or raised vegetable gardens for those who enjoy growing their own produce, otherwise, space can be enjoyed as is, which is extremely low-maintenance.
Striking features of Bluestone walls, Spotted Gum timber detailing, metal awnings and oversized eaves add interest to the exterior of the home, whereas the interior perfectly combines elegant details with practical elements to ensure year-round comfort.
This boutique complex of only four is a welcome offering to buyers searching for contemporary living with an easy-care lifestyle and would be perfectly suited to downsizers, young families or executive couples. As the only town residence left in this development, the opportunity to buy such a well finished and ideally located home won’t last long.
– Located only metres from the Curtin shops and public transport
– Brand new town residence
– Architect designed
– High-quality build and inclusions
– Boutique complex of only four, this is the last one available
– Spacious two-storey design
– Open-plan family and dining area with high ceilings
– Separate lounge area with carpet
– Spacious kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar
– Stone benchtops and porcelain splashback
– Smeg (Dolce Still Novo) appliances including an induction cooktop, double oven and integrated dishwasher
– Retractable doors leading from the open-plan living to the outdoor entertaining area
– Segregated master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
– Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and underfloor heating
– Downstairs powder room
– Full laundry with external access
– Both bedrooms upstairs have built-in wardrobes
– Spacious bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and underfloor heating
– Separate toilet
– Study nook
– Spotted Gum timber flooring in open-plan living area and kitchen
– Quality carpet in bedrooms and lounge
– High ceilings throughout
– Double glazed windows and doors
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Storage on both levels
– Water tank
– Double automatic garage with internal access plus an allocated parking space
Designed by TT Architecture
Interiors by the Department of Design
Developed by Chase Group
Living space: 175m2 (approx.) plus garage
Body corporate: $1,452.50 per annum (approx.)
Rates: $1,626 per annum (approx.)