The very best in family living
Presenting as-new, this fully renovated family home has abundant space both inside and out, and evident at every turn is the attention to detail that went into the design and finishes.
Spread across 281m2, a perfect balance has been created to embrace formal and informal living with multiple functional spaces combined with the very best in outdoor entertaining, that can be enjoyed year-round.
The magnificent centrepiece of the home is the kitchen which is sure to please the Masterchef in any family with the longest list of features, including a huge island bench, stone benchtops and splashback (double thickness), 900mm oven plus a steam oven, built-in coffee machine, double drawer dishwasher, Zip hydro tap (instant boiling and filtered water) and a large walk-in pantry.
The expansive open-plan family and meals area ties in perfectly with the kitchen space and seamlessly connects with the covered alfresco area and to the backyard beyond, making it a sensational space for everyday family living but also entertaining, with automatic blinds enclosing the alfresco space that also boasts lights and heating. The separate formal living areas and downstairs rumpus room provide additional space and will suit even the largest of families.
A continuation of the generous space on offer, the master bedroom is exactly what you would expect and more in a modern home with plenty of space, a walk-in wardrobe and a palatial ensuite with a huge spa bath, dual vanity and ample storage space. The three other bedrooms also have built-in wardrobes with access to the impressive main bathroom with dual vanity.
The 1132m2 block features beautifully landscaped gardens at the front and rear, but it’s not until you head out the back do you get to fully appreciate the space on offer and how amazing the yard is for families – you can even have your own soccer pitch! Entertain undercover in the alfresco space, out in the sun on the paved area or up around the fire pit, the choice is yours.
Unlike any other, 108 Darwinia Terrace has been sympathetically renovated, extended and landscaped and one lucky family has the opportunity to make this home theirs and create memories for a lifetime.
– Commanding street appeal
– Lovely landscaped gardens
– Views to Black Mountain from the front
– Front balcony
– Formal lounge and dining room with Tassie Oak timber flooring and laminated windows
– Open-plan family and meals area with built-in cabinetry
– Fully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops (double thick)
– Huge island bench with waterfall edge and a breakfast bar
– Large walk-in pantry
– Quality appliances including a 900mm oven, steam oven, 5 burner gas stove, built-in coffee machine, double drawer dishwasher and a Zip hydro tap (instant boiling and filtered water)
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and palatial ensuite
– All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Study nook with built-in desk
– Large main bathroom with dual vanity
– Separate powder room
– Large laundry with heaps of storage
– Downstairs rumpus room with extra toilet
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– In-built speakers throughout
– Alarm system
– Front door intercom with camera
– Covered alfresco area with power, heating and automatic blinds
– Large paved area
– Huge backyard space with artificial turf, mature gardens and built-in timber seating
– 4,000 litre water tank
– Side access to the back yard
– Double garage with a versatile storeroom, along with under house storage
– In the catchment area for Chapman Primary, and close to the Chapman Shops
– Public transport close by
Land Size: 1132m2
Living Size: 281m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,978 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $436,000 (approx.)