Timeless charm, character and authenticity
Set in a quiet street this spacious and charming extended 1926 character home enjoys a prestigious address moments to the heart of the city’s restaurants, shops, cinemas, theatres and business centre.
The home is imbued by a warm and welcoming atmosphere with an elegant front portico.Tastefully refurbished it has high ceilings throughout, colonial windows and doors and segregated master bedroom with open fire place, dressing room and ensuite which is currently utilized as an elegant reception room.
Both the large light bathed formal living room and the separate big kitchen and family room open through patio doors to a delightful courtyard perfect for al fresco dining and partying.
* 1926 heritage home in excellent condition
* Beautiful English style gardens
* Welcoming portico
* Original open fireplace to reception room/main bedroom
* Battened ceilings in bedrooms
* All original rising sash windows fully restored and working
* Generously sized kitchen with walk in pantry & storage
* R/C ducted air-conditioning/heating
* Ducted gas heating
* Split system air-conditioning/heating to kitchen/family room
* Heat film to north facing windows in family room and to link staircase windows
* Remote control ‘Duet’ insulating blinds to windows in kitchen/family room
* Remote control panel lift door to carport
* External awnings
* Monitored alarm system
* Security mesh screen doors to front and rear
* Two private courtyards
* Landscaped gardens to front and rear
* Automatic 6-circuit irrigation system (drippers to garden beds/ sprinklers to lawns including nature strip)
* Workshop/shed with wine store (part insulated) at rear
* Third W.C. at rear of laundry
* Solar Panels (Solar Edge SE5000H Smart 300W 6.6kW)
* A short stroll to the City, Mt Ainslie and the Lake
* Close to a selection of excellent schools
Land Value: $1,032,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $6,213.90 per annum (approx).