Introducing Your Perfect Apartment in Griffith!
**IMPORTANT: We are in a process of getting new painting and carpet replaced throughout the property. Property will be available from 3/10/2023 onwards**
Introducing your new rental property at the Avalon Apartment. This apartment offers a perfect blend of comfort and convenience living. As you step inside, you’ll be greeted by an abundance of natural light that bathes the entire space, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. The open-plan living and dining area offers versatility and spaciousness, making it the ideal setting for relaxation, entertaining guests, or simply enjoying your daily routines. No matter the season, you can stay comfortable with the reverse cycle heating and cooling system, ensuring that your home is always the perfect temperature.
For those who love to cook and entertain, the well-appointed kitchen is a chef’s dream, featuring an electric cooktop and a dishwasher for your culinary convenience. Two generously sized bedrooms await you, each equipped with built-in robes that provide ample storage space for your belongings. The main bathroom is a sanctuary of relaxation, boasting a bathtub with an overhead shower, as well as a separate toilet for added privacy and convenience. The laundry area is equipped with both a dryer and a washing tub, simplifying your daily chores.
Additionally, parking is a breeze with the inclusion of one car basement space, providing convenient access to your vehicle. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this remarkable apartment your new home!
– Located at Level 3.
– Natural lights throughout.
– Open Plan living and dining area.
– Kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher.
– Two generous sized bedrooms with built in robes.
– Main bathroom has a bath with an overhead shower, and separate toilet.
– Reverse Cycle Heating and Cooling.
– Laundry features dryer and washing tub.
– One car basement parking.
– Carpet flooring throughout.
Located conveniently near local shops, schools, and public transport. Within walking distance to St Clare’s College, St Edmund’s College and Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets. Only a short drive to the vibrant Kingston shops, and the picturesque Kingston Foreshore. It’s also close to iconic attractions such as the Parliamentary Triangle, the Old Bus Depot Markets, Canberra Outlet Centre, Manuka Oval, and Manuka Village Shopping Centre.
Available from 3/10/2023.
Viewing by appointment and virtual inspection available
EER: Not complied.
– The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.