EXQUISITE FAMILY LIVING IN DUNLOP
This beautifully presented, delightful four bedroom home in a cul-de-sac in Dunlop, will be the answer to your property search.
With multiple living areas, this practical floorplan offers a front sun-filled lounge, separate dining and open kitchen equipped with ample storage – making it suitable for the changing demands of growing households. All bedrooms are generous in size with built-in wardrobes as well as a master bedroom that has access to the backyard, a walk-through wardrobe with an en-suite.
Stepping outside, the covered outdoor area is designed for entertaining. Complemented by a garage which can be turned into a rumpus room, that has internal access. Comfort is assured all year round with ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling whilst feeling safe with an in-built security system.
The home is conveniently located, nearby Dunlop shops, Charnwood shopping precinct and close to the playing fields and schools.
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-through wardrobe
• Three bedrooms with in-built wardrobes
• Open kitchen and newly painted family areas
• Gas Cooktop & Electric Oven
• Family sized laundry
• Ducted gas heating
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• In-built security system
• Established & easy-care backyard
• Large updated outdoor deck & entertainment area
• Comes with outdoor kitchen and barbecue
• Garage with internal access
EER: Not Known
The property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.