Character-filled family home in a blue chip location
Located only metres walk from the shores of Lake Burley Griffin sits this generous family home spread over two levels, surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and an in ground swimming pool with a pool house (including bathroom).
On the lower level there is light-filled, open-plan living areas, a separate rumpus room, a designated study, a bedroom and a full bathroom. Also on this level is the modern kitchen with top quality appliances and finishes. All these areas flow out to the covered entertaining deck, and beyond that, the swimming pool and garden.
On the top floor is the main bedroom with stylish ensuite, walk-through wardrobe and private balcony, two of the other bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes) and the main bathroom.
Other features of this sensational home include double auto garage with internal access, double carport and automatic sprinkler system.
– Metres’ walk from Lake Burley Griffin
– 4 spacious bedrooms, plus study
– 4 bathrooms, (3 inside, 1 in the pool house)
– Segregated living areas
– Modern and well-equipped kitchen with electric cooking
– Covered entertaining deck
– In ground swimming pool with pool house
– Double auto garage plus double carport
– Gardener included (once every 6 months)
– Regular pool maintenance included
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.