Outstanding Courtyard Apartment in Kingston Place.
This outstanding two bedroom apartment with courtyard apartment located in the highly regarded “Kingston Place” is the definition of lifestyle and convenience. Receiving gorgeous morning sun, the open style living space opens to a sizeable courtyard providing a perfect combination of indoor/outdoor living. Available for a long lease, this apartment is suited to government, corporate and diplomatic clients.
Features of the apartment include:
– Ground Floor Courtyard apartment with 91sqm living space, 23sqm courtyard.
– Open style living space with timber flooring, sliding glass doors opening to courtyard.
– Modern kitchen with electric appliances, microwave, great serving and storage space.
– Main bedroom with ensuite and generous built in wardrobes.
– Second bedroom with built in wardrobes, opening to courtyard.
– Main bathroom services this bedroom and available for guests.
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
– Crimsafe screens on all external doors.
– Two basement parking spaces plus storage unit.
This apartment will be very popular with the convenience of Kingston shopping precinct boasting a popular array of restaurants, cafes and daily facilities including supermarket, chemists, banks and post office. Convenient to those working in Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra City and Fyshwick and spend your weekends at Kingston Foreshore, Bus Depot Markets or Fyshwick Food Markets. Bus services nearby.
EER – Unknown
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.