Stunning home with light filled living and great entertaining, a stroll to Dickson hub and tram!
This light filled, contemporary home is nestled at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac, on a generous block of approximately 825 m2, only a stroll to a light rail stop, Gang Gang café and the Dickson hub.
Total renovation and an architect designed extension have delivered a stylish home with generous, light filled, open plan formal and casual living areas, with full length windows and sliding doors maximising the north aspect, a luxurious master suite and a high level of sustainability.
The appealing, understated façade features new double glazed windows and a Colorbond roof.
The entry leads into a welcoming open plan casual living area, overlooking the entertaining deck and gardens. Sunlight pours in over the cooler months, and there is a gas heater and ducted evaporative cooling. Double glazing throughout the home maintains comfort. Beautiful bamboo flooring extends from the entry through casual living areas and the three secondary bedrooms.
The impressive kitchen features a large area of benchtop and an island with breakfast bar, a vibrant splashback, gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage in a pantry and soft close joinery.
The dining area flows onto the fantastic entertaining deck, overlooking beautifully landscaped gardens, with soft grass, neat hedging and slender ornamental pear trees.
Striking design in the formal lounge extension features high skillion ceilings and celestial windows, creating an inspirational sense of space and light, enhanced by full length windows and sliding doors. Pendant feature lights are equipped with dimmers and wall sconces cast a soft glow in the evenings. Polished concrete floors have in-slab hydronic heating.
Design elements of the formal lounge continue into the luxurious segregated master suite which has a restful sense of space and garden outlook. A screening wall with glass bricks to either side creates the light and airy walk-through robe/dressing room and there is an ensuite with an oversized shower.
There are three spacious secondary bedrooms, two with robe recesses and one a door to the garden.
A paved sitting area with a firepit is situated beside the lounge and overlooks the gardens, bordered by established trees and shrubs.
Solar hot water and 20 solar panels aid sustainability and minimise costs. There is ceiling, wall and floor insulation. White honeycomb blinds add style to all living areas and bedrooms, and save energy.
The family room provides internal access to the garage, which has an automatic roller door to the street and rear roller door to the gardens. The Euro laundry is conveniently situated here. On the other side of the home is a second garage or storage area and a garden shed.
The brilliant location is only a short walk to light rail, Gang Gang at Downer shops, a limitless of choice of restaurants and shopping at Dickson, many sought after schools and the swimming pool!
• Fully renovated, extended, stylish contemporary home on generous block of approx. 825 m2
• Superb peaceful cul-de-sac location a short walk to Downer and Dickson shops, and light rail
• Excellent street appeal, with new double glazed windows and Colorbond roof
• Generous, light filled, open plan formal and casual living areas, with full length windows and sliding doors maximising the north aspect, a luxurious master suite and great entertaining
• Bright and welcoming, open plan casual living area overlooks entertaining deck and gardens
• Sunlight pours in over the cooler months, and a gas heater and ducted evaporative cooling
• High level of sustainability, with double glazing throughout, a 4 kW solar system of 20 panels and electric boosted solar hot water, and ceiling, wall and floor insulation
• White honeycomb blinds through living areas and bedrooms add to style and comfort
• Beautiful bamboo flooring extends from the entry through casual living areas and the three secondary bedrooms
• Stunning kitchen features a large area of benchtop and an island with breakfast bar, a vibrant splashback, gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage in a pantry and soft close joinery
• Sliding door from dining area creates seamless flow to large rear entertaining deck overlooking beautifully landscaped rear garden with soft grass, shrubs and a row of trees
• Striking architectural design in the formal lounge extension features high ceilings and celestial windows, creating a sense of space and light, enhanced by full length windows and sliding doors, leading to a paved entertaining area with a shade sail and firepit
• Polished concrete floors with heat-pump in-slab hydronic heating
• High ceilings and celestial windows continue into the luxurious segregated master suite, overlooking the gardens and featuring a screening wall creating a light and airy walk-through robe/dressing room, and an ensuite
• Three spacious secondary bedrooms, two offering recesses for robes, and door to garden in second
• Renovated main bathroom features a bath and a rain shower
• Euro laundry situated in garage, which has internal access and auto and rear roller doors
• Additional garage or storage on opposite side of home with two roller doors, and a shed
• 5,000 litre water tank
Rates : $4,617.00 (approximately)