Spacious home in enviable location, only a short walk to cafes in three vibrant hubs, and light rail!
This well presented, privately built home is situated in a superb location, a peaceful tree lined street, only a short walk to coffee at Gang Gang in Downer, Watson shops or the major Dickson centre and light rail!
Neat mature gardens complement the excellent street appeal and the wide front terrace has a sheltered sitting area with a new roof over the entrance. The home has been well built, of double brick construction and well maintained, with updated Colorbond guttering and fascias.
Double doors in the entry open into the generous lounge, bathed in light from the wide window framing a private garden outlook. A gas wall heater ensures winter cosiness.
Another set of double doors to the additional living area/dining room create an open plan flow, and these rooms are furnished with quality, lined drapes and wool carpet. A reverse cycle air conditioner ensures comfort through the seasons, aided by the double brick construction.
The kitchen overlooks the large rear garden. Cork flooring adds to warmth and extends through the kitchen, hallway and two bedrooms.
All bedrooms are spacious and feature built-in robes. The bathroom offers a bath, shower and a separate w/c.
There is a generous amount of storage in the home generally, with two hallway cupboards and wall of storage in the laundry, which leads to the rear garden.
The large level rear garden is well established, private and safely enclosed. The double garage has plenty of storage including shelving at the rear, with an additional carport at the front.
This ideal location offers not only a wide choice of cafes and restaurants close by, but a variety of shops and supermarkets in Dickson, sought after schools, as well as the swimming pool, Farmers’ markets, and tram stops, for a swift trip into the City centre!
• Well presented, privately built home in an ideal, peaceful and central location in an attractive, tree lined street, only a short walk to Downer, Watson or Dickson shops and light rail stops
• Excellent street appeal, lightly screened by mature gardens
• Double brick construction and well maintained, with updated Colorbond guttering and fascias
• Broad front terrace has a new covered area near the entrance and is an inviting outdoor space
• Double glass doors from wide entry to spacious lounge which offers a private garden outlook
• Quality, lined drapes and wool carpet furnish lounge areas and dining room which have open plan flow
• Gas wall heater and reverse cycle air conditioner
• Move in ready bright kitchen offers updated benchtops and Asko dishwasher, with potential to add your own touches
• Cork flooring extends from the entry, through the kitchen, hallway and two bedrooms
• Bedrooms are generous and all three offer built-in robes
• Updated bathroom offers a bath, shower and separate w/c
• Two linen cupboards, while the separate laundry has a wall of storage and door to rear garden
• Rinnai instantaneous hot water
• Large, level and private rear garden is safely enclosed
• Double garage has storage at rear and a carport in front
• Attractive timber fencing in excellent condition
• Friendly quiet neighbourhood close not only to cafes and restaurants, but to many shops and supermarkets in Dickson, light rail stops, swimming pool, Farmers’ markets, many sought after schools, parks and ovals
UV $ 837,000
Rates: $ 4,371.00 (approximately)