Lifestyle of Luxury in Latham
Unlike anything else.
Even at first glance, this home gives an impression of something out of the ordinary. Renovated, reconfigured, and readjusted to be modern and functional, this home is built to satisfy family living. Set across two spacious levels and offering six bedrooms, this residence is set across 375m² of internal living with additional outdoor entertaining areas.
Enter into the open plan living space that is underpinned by a chefs’ dream kitchen that is best described as a statement. With Caesar stone benchtop and walk-in pantry, complemented with state-of-the-art integrated Liebherr refrigerator and freezer and 750mm double ovens, this kitchen will make the most rudimentary chef a star in their own home.
The combined family and meals area flows seamlessly to the entertaining options outside. Enjoy the outdoors under the covered alfresco, whether by cooking on the outdoor barbecue or simply under the blankets by the fireplace. The heated pool will be the focus of the backyard and a surefire hit for the warmer months. A bonus hidden compartment in the living area can be used to hide the clutter of remotes or be kitted out to provide a secret stash for an evening tipple.
The downstairs bedroom configuration was reimagined with two becoming one to create a luxurious master bedroom with a grand dressing room. With added access from the backyard and pool as well as incorporating a private front courtyard. There are an additional two bedrooms serviced by the downstairs bathroom.
Upstairs, following the strip LED lights set beautifully into the walls, you will find an open north-facing rumpus with high ceilings and stunning views overlooking the pool and backyard. This space exudes grandeur and comfort with ample cabinetry for storage. With three generous rooms upstairs, there is plenty of space for everyone.
The oversized double garage is set up ideally for those with some toys or who like to tinker. It is equipped with workshop/study area, full sized bathroom/laundry and built-in cabinetry. Add to that the storage space with more available in the attic, you have everything at your fingertips.
Set close to ovals, walking paths and minutes’ drive to the Belconnen town centre, this home is something a bit out of the box. Contact the team today to view this incredible property!
• 6 spacious bedrooms spread over two levels
• Master bedroom on the lower level with luxurious bathroom & dressing room
• 4 full sized bathrooms and additional powder room
• Open plan lower level living – dining, living & kitchen
• Stunning chefs’ kitchen with walk in pantry
• Integrated Liebherr fridge and freezer
• 900mm gas cooktop and 750mm double ovens
• Zipp hot and chilled filtered water
• Outdoor covered alfresco with outdoor barbecue & cooking area
• Two fireplaces – living room & alfresco
• Heated floors in all bathrooms
• Northwest-facing rumpus room overlooking backyard & heated pool
• Fully landscaped front and back yards
• Heated fenced pool
• Bathroom and ensuite have backyard access for post swim
• Zoned and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Double glazed windows and doors
• 18kw solar array
• Data ports and aerial to all bedrooms
• Oversized double garage with internal access
• Ample storage via attic and built-in cabinetry
• Within 5 minutes drive to the local Kippax Fair Shopping Centre
• Within 10 minutes drive to Westfield Belconnen and Belconnen Markets
• Within 20 minutes drive to Canberra Centre
• Block size: 969m²
• Living size: 299m²
• Garage: 76m²
• Total: 375m²
• Outdoor entertaining: 55m² approx.
• Renovated: 2021
• EER: 4.5
• Land rates: $2,838 p.a. approx.
• Land tax: $4,646 p.a. approx.