Modern luxury living in Moncrieff
Perched on an elevated position opposite a reserve with a park and play equipment, 103 Slim Dusty Circuit is the epitome of modern and luxurious living in Moncrieff. This spacious four bedroom property will be sure to tick your boxes!
Located on a corner block, this home has been newly landscaped offering easy maintenance and the opportunity to just move in. As you step inside, you will find the master retreat with its spacious walk-in robe and ensuite. Opposite this bedroom there is a study/fourth bedroom with built-in robe.
As you make your way through the home, it opens up to not only the heart of the home but to the high ceilings that will have you in awe. With a standout feature wall, the gas fireplace has been thoughtfully designed to create two separate living areas.
The gourmet kitchen offers stone benchtops, top of the line appliances including 900mm SMEG gas cooktop, SMEG oven and dishwasher. There is ample cabinetry for all your storage solutions as well as a large walk-in pantry. From the kitchen, enter another rumpus room with its own private deck. This breaks into two other bedrooms serviced by its own bathroom.
With functionality in mind, there is dual internal access to the garage – walk straight from your garage into the pantry! The double garage is extremely spacious with plumbing already available.
Enjoy the summer nights on the covered alfresco with views of the suburb. The decked alfresco has built-in lights as it overlooks the newly landscaped gardens that wrap around the home.
Situated in the community oriented suburb of Moncrieff, you are opposite Dawson Park playground as well as moments away from local parks and schools. With only a short drive away from Marketplace Gungahlin, light rail and the bus interchange – getting around Canberra will be a breeze!
• Four bedroom residence, elevated on a corner block
• Master bedroom with spacious ensuite and walk-in robe
• Rumpus room separate to two additional bedrooms
• Rumpus room connects to separate private deck
• All bedrooms with built-in robes
• Wooden ‘spotted gum’ floorboards throughout the living areas
• 4.2m ceiling height in areas of the home
• Gourmet kitchen with 900mm SMEG 6-burner gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher
• Large walk-in pantry with all your storage needs
• Dual internal access to the garage
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Two-way heater installed in living and dining room
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• Newly landscaped around the home
• Outdoor covered alfresco with in-built lights
• 11.5kw solar system
• Within 5 minutes drive to Amaroo local shops
• Within 10 minutes drive to Marketplace Gungahlin, light rail & bus interchange
• Block: 669m²
• Residence: 262.64m²
• Garage: 45.51m²
• Total: 308.15m²
• Built: 2017
• UV: $554,000 (2023)
• Land Rates: $3,036 p.a. (approx.)