Built with love, extended through choice
This much-loved home will delight the discerning buyer looking to put down roots in one of Duffy’s best streets. Lovingly expanded to suit a growing family, the results speak for themselves.
Entering through porch area, this home has five generous bedrooms; four with built-in wardrobes to ensure everyone has their own personal haven after spending time in the welcoming living areas.
Easy care slate flooring flows throughout the separate family room, giving an earthy natural feel to the room. The light and airy kitchen is the hub of this home, with the dining area adjacent and still a part of the action. The stainless steel four-burner stove, dishwasher and copper range hood, coupled with more than enough cupboards and bench space make this a roomy, functional and well-organised space to satisfy any home chef.
Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling give this home total climate control whatever the season and extra space for fun and family are provided with the purpose-built extension rumpus/games room.
This property boasts two updated bathrooms – one with an impressive claw foot bath and ceramic pedestal vanity, stylish separate glass shower recess and contemporary tiling. The second is a no-fuss, easy clean delight with large glass shower recess, deep ceramic basin and plenty of vanity cupboards.
Stepping out onto the deck to admire the vista with glimpses of Parliament House in the distance punctuates all that living in the Bush Capital is about. Covered by retractable awnings, sun or shade is totally your choice.
The established ‘water-wise’ informal gardens are dotted with both colour and shade trees and offer a beautiful contrast to the natural bark mulched yard.
A tandem carport and single car garage take care of the family vehicles, with street parking available for guests.
This property is all about family and is waiting to welcome yours.
– Located in one of Duffy’s best streets
– Very quiet position with no thru traffic
– Privately built five-bedroom home, generous room sizes with built-in wardrobes
– Renovated with love for an expanding family
– Light-filled living areas
– Separate lounge room
– Dining area
– Light airy kitchen with skylight
– Easy care wood grain floating floor
– Four burner gas stove
– Double sink and mixer
– Two bathrooms, main renovated with pedestal vanity and stunning clawfoot bath
– Additional toilet through the laundry
– Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
– Family room extension
– Fresh neutral colours
– Rear deck with views to Parliament House
– Single garage and tandem carport
– Low maintenance, easy-care established gardens (fully mulched)
– Off-street parking
– Walking distance to Duffy Primary and Shops
– Close to the Duffy Dog Park and Mt Stromlo
Land Size: 705m2
Living Size: 179m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,853 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $415,000 (approx.)