Contemporary home and lifestyle, in a sought-after position
A unique offering, this split-level architecturally designed Petitt+Sevitt home is ready for a new family to move in and make their own memories, and has the added appeal of being in an elevated position only a minutes’ walk from the walking trails of Cooleman Ridge.
With vaulted ceilings creating a sense of space and light, the separate living areas are warm and welcoming with Tasmanian Oak floating timber flooring, and the established gardens and the entertaining deck envelope the home and offer a truly lovely outlook from every window.
Both living areas have a wonderful connection to the spacious updated kitchen, the rear deck and in-ground pool, so whether you are entertaining guests or simply enjoying the home with your family, the spaces tie in perfectly together. Accommodation includes four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
The gardens and position enhance the overall lifestyle on offer at 63 Ballarat Street, and as the weather warms up the swimming pool and lovely outdoor space becomes an even more appealing feature.
This property is not only striking and stylish but also very functional and is perfectly suited for everyday family living, in an ideal family-friendly location.
– Elevated position in one of Fisher’s most sought after streets
– Good privacy from the street
– Much sought after iconic Pettit+Sevitt home, a modernist cult classic, the integrity and architect’s original vision for this home has been maintained
– Established gardens
– Split-level, contemporary design
– Separate lounge room with vaulted ceiling
– Dining area off the kitchen
– Updated kitchen with Miele oven, an island bench, pot and pan rack, good storage space and a water filter
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– New double cell Honeycomb blinds installed in bedrooms
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Storage under the stairs
– Large loft storage above the kitchen
– Insulated walls
– Large covered deck with bistro blinds
– In-ground swimming pool with recently updated equipment including a saltwater chlorinator and filter
– Established and attractive gardens
– Good yard space, and pet-friendly
– Single automatic garage with workshop space
– Additional car space with a shade sail, plus ample off-street parking
– Walking distance to Cooleman Ridge and Fisher Shops
– Easy access to Namatjira Drive and the Tuggeranong Parkway
– Previously rented at $680 per week
Land Size: 868m2
Living Size: 155m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,048 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $458,000 (approx.)