Rarely does a home offer so much
Step inside and be pleasantly surprised by the size, standard and versatility of this distinctive three bedroom family residence located in one of Waramanga’s most desirable neighbourhoods within easy strolling distance of local primary and secondary schools, shops, medical centre, sports fields and Cooleman Court.
Thoughtfully extended to now provide an appealing mix of generously proportioned formal and casual, indoor and outdoor living areas catering ideally to those seeking that extra space for relaxed family living.
Living areas comprise an enormous 7m x 5.5m separate lounge, an extra combined family/dining room and an additional enclosed rear deck with eight-person spa along with a full-length pergola-sheltered front verandah.
A large well-appointed modern kitchen which overlooks the family/dining area features stone bench-tops, gas cook top, range hood, dishwasher and more than ample pantry/storage space. The bathroom has been smartly updated offering a separate shower, corner spa bath and twin vanities along with a separate WC with its own extra vanity unit.
Year-round climate comfort is assured by the combination of ducted gas heating supplemented by reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the lounge room and main bedroom. The home has freshly repainted interiors and features upgraded LED lighting along with laminate flooring throughout.
External improvements include a full Colorbond steel roof replacement, 20 panel solar installation, a double metal garage (converted to workshop/storage shed), three rain water tanks and brilliant cubby house for the kids.
* Level 901 m2 land parcel strolling distance to local shops, schools, sports fields and parkland
* Single level 3 bedroom home – extended to now approximately 166 m2
* Full Colorbond steel roof replacement
* Wide wrap-around front deck with full-length covered pergola
* Enormous 7m x 5.5m lounge room with sliding cedar door access to front deck
* Updated kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cook top, range hood, dishwasher and copious cupboard/pantry storage space
* Additional combined family/dining room overlooked by kitchen
* Separate enclosed rear deck with sunken eight-person spa
* Oversized main bedroom – (two former bedrooms combined)
* Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms one and two
* Durable laminate flooring throughout
* Freshly painted interiors
* Modernised main bathroom with corner spa-bath, separate shower recess and twin vanities
* Separate WC with extra vanity unit
* Additional laundry room
* Ducted gas heating plus split-system R/C air-conditioning units in living room and main bedroom
* Upgraded LED lighting
* Secure easy care rear gardens with Colorbond fencing and three rain-water tanks
* 20 panel solar installation
* Timber cubby house
* Detached metal double garage converted to workshop/storage shed