Imagine the Possibilities
Surrounded by prestige residences here lies a fantastic opportunity to buy into the Downer market. Nestled in a quiet life street and surrounding other homes being rejuvenated, opportunities such as this are hard to find.
Sitting on a 658m2 parcel of land, this solid original Canberra red brick home offers three bedrooms and one bathroom and has light-filled spaces and is oozing potential for renovation.
With some renovations completed in years gone by the current offering is a home that offers separate living and a bright and sunny kitchen with combined meals/dining.
All three bedrooms are located close to the main bathroom, with two of the bedrooms being generous in size and third bedroom being ideal for a work from home office or children’s bedroom.
The main bathroom has separate bath and shower with vanity with separate toilet.
The living room enjoys a leafy outlook to the rear gardens, reinstate the fireplace for winter and enjoy air-conditioning in the summer.
To the rear the property comes with one secure garage space and separate shed.
With north to the rear and down the long axis of the property and east to the front, the orientation of this property would appeal to a buyer wanting to renovate to create a more solar passive home.
Build up and enjoy views to Mount Majura, the potential here is unlimited.
We are excited to bring 70 Burn Street, Downer to the market and look forward to meeting you at the next open for inspection.
• 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
• Separate living
• Bright and sunny kitchen with eat in meals/dining
• Separate laundry with external access to rear garden
• One secure lock up garage
• Easy walks to Daramalan College, Dickson College, Rosary Primary School and Majura Primary School
• Watson Shops and Dickson Shops all within minutes by car or an easy 15-minute stroll
• Great access to public transport on Antill Street and an easy walk to the Light Rail
• EER: 4.0
• Block Size: 658m2 (approx.)
• Residence: 95.2m2 (approx.)
• UV: $575,000 (2020)
• Land Rates: $3,969 pa (approx.)
• Land Tax: $6,063 pa (approx.)
• Rental Appraisal (with new flooring and internal painting): $580-$600 pw