Invest Now - Live In Later
Located in the highly sought-after suburb of Throsby this near new four-bedroom, two-bathroom, two level home offers the best of both worlds.
Currently rented until August 2022 this is the perfect opportunity to invest now and claim on some tax benefits and move in later when the time is right.
Located on an easy-care block of 249 m² with 142 m² of living your new home has been constructed to high-quality providing a great quality of life for the current tenants and something to look forward to when you move in.
Open plan living and light filled spaces are just some of the great features this home offers.
This home has been well designed and there is a space for everyone to enjoy.
With the master bedroom, ensuite and walk in robe on the lower level, perfect for a parents retreat or for visitors when they come to stay. The lower level also incorporates separate living and dining, a very stylish kitchen with Ariston appliances including cooktop, under bench oven, integrated dishwasher, and built-in microwave. This along with 20mm stone benches, feature timber cabinetry and the ability to have a sit up breakfast bar will make this the heart of the home. This level also includes a powder room for guests and laundry with external access, along with storage under stairs.
There are three generous size bedrooms on the upper level all with built-in robes. Bedroom two has direct access to a rumpus room/office space including an additional study nook that could also ideally be used as a work from home office.
Both the ensuite and the master bathroom have high-quality tiling and wall hung vanities. The master bathroom being generous in size also offering separate bath, large walk-in shower and separate toilet.
Enjoy entertaining family and friends on weekends with a private and peaceful alfresco area, low maintenance gardens. Walk to nearby park and playground spaces where your children can ride their bikes and play.
This very progressive suburb now has the new Throsby Public School almost completed and ready to open its doors soon to students Pre-school to Year 6. Other schools located nearby are Burgmann Anglican College in Forde and Gungahlin and Gungahlin College.
This along with walking tracks, bike trails and in the suburb and Gungahlin being a short 3-minute drive make this a highly desirable location to consider.
Currently rented at $2,867.86 per calendar month, if you were to keep this as a long-term investment Core Logic reports Throsby as the #1 suburb in Canberra for 2022 with the highest 12 month change in rents at 19.1% and the #2 suburb in Canberra with the highest rental yields at 4.5%. Investing in Throsby is as safe as houses.
Whether you buy to invest long-term or plan to move in, Throsby is a suburb that offers so many options.
We look forward to meeting you at the next open home and welcome a conversation around 22 Pademelon Street, Throsby
• Built 2018
• Living: 142m2
• Garage: 36m2
• Alfresco: 11.38m2
• Porch: 2.36m2
• Two level home with two living spaces
• Open plan living with separate living and dining
• High quality kitchen with Ariston appliances, feature timber cabinetry with ample storage and stone benches
• Spacious master bedroom on lower level with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Powder room on lower level for guests
• Separate laundry with external access
• Three generous bedrooms on the upper level all with built in robes
• Separate rumpus room and study nook on the upper level
• Master bathroom and ensuite with high quality tiles and wall hung vanities
• Master bathroom offers separate bath, large shower and separate toilet on upper level
• Private alfresco at rear – perfect for weekend relaxation and entertaining family & friends
• Remote controlled double garage with access to rear yard
• Quality solar and block out blinds throughout by Watson Blinds
• Ring security system that can be connected by way of App
• Crimesafe to downstairs sliding doors
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling on both levels
• NBN connection
• EER: 5.5
• Block Size: 249m2 (approx)
• UV: $266,600 (approx)
• Rates: $2,272.42 (approx)
• Land Tax: $2,972.48 (approx)
• Currently Tenanted: August 2022
Disclaimer: Internal photos of property were taken in 2018 and the property has not had any modifications since.