Boasting a charming 4-bedroom residence, this home on Bargang Crescent is a testament to spaciousness, tranquility and comfort. Perched in an elevated position on a corner block, this home sits opposite parkland of Gold Creek playground.
Up through the established and easy care gardens, this charming residence awaits. Step inside to discover multiple living spaces and kitchen ready for all your cooking needs including Westinghouse gas cooktop and oven. The living room is north-facing that seamlessly flows out to the green yard space.
The generous sized master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite. Additional two bedrooms with built in robes have views of the yard with the final room with potential as the fourth bedroom or study/work from home area.
Located in the community and family-oriented suburb of Ngunnawal, this remarkable residence presents an unrivalled opportunity to experience neighbourhood living. The home is moments away from local shops in Ngunnawal and Casey Market Town, interconnected with many green spaces. With short drive to Gungahlin and Belconnen Town Centre, you have many shops, dining and entertainment options.
• 4 bathroom / 2 bathrooms / 3 car spaces
• Perched on Bargang Street opposite Gold Creek playground
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Two additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Study/fourth bedroom for all your work from home needs
• 2 bathrooms with updated cisterns
• North-facing living room with seamless flow to the yard
• Kitchen with Westinghouse gas cooktop, oven and Asko dishwasher
• Pantry and breakfast bar space
• Separate living and formal dining spaces
• Spacious enclosed yard space
• Large walk-in linen closet
• Ducted gas heating
• Split system installed
• Large internal laundry with ample space
• Car port suitable for two vehicles with adjacent additional car space
• Positioned opposite with views to Gold Creek playground
• Within 10 minute walk to Ngunnawal Village Shopping Centre
• Within 8 minute drive to Marketplace Gungahlin and light rail stops
• Within 20 minute drive to Canberra Centre
• Block size: 650m²
• Residence: 138.65m²
• EER: 4.0
• Rates: $2,445 p.a. (approx.)
• Land Tax: $3,730 p.a. (approx.)
• UV: $447,000 (2022)