Large Family Residence Backing Reserve!
In one of Canberra’s most elevated positions on beautiful tree-lined Vasey Crescent, with magnificent views to the City and Telstra Tower, is this unique home offering a timeless style. Backing reserve and sited on this premium 1442m (approx.) landholding.
With abundant natural light flooding through, the spacious open plan living and dining room features a study area, timber flooring and access to the generous front balcony to enjoy the amazing outlook. There is an additional, segregated north-facing rumpus room.
Offering a very flexible floorplan, accommodating with four bedrooms, all with built-in robes, ensuite off main and two-way main bathroom.
This home boasts a self-contained ground floor flat with a living area and dining area, kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom and your own private courtyard with external access.
A sensational opportunity presents to purchase a substantial family residence in a prime location!
– Backing Reserve
– 1442m2 block
– Large two-storey residence with flexible floorplan
– Formal entrance way
– 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home
– Open plan living and dining room upstairs
– Solid timber flooring in living area
– Study area off living space
– Generous front balcony with stunning views
– Bosch dishwasher, electric cooktop in kitchen
– Meals area with pantry space adjacent
– Timber double glazed windows to living spaces/kitchen
– Rumpus room with built-in storage
– Two-way main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
– Fully self-contained flat under
– External access from flat into courtyard
– Open-plan living room and kitchenette with dishwasher in flat
– Storage cupboards and robe space in flat
– Generous bedroom and bathroom in flat
– High ceilings throughout
– Double glazed windows
– Gas heater
– Solar hot water
– Covered patio at rear
– Established and easy maintenance gardens and trees
– Tandem garage
Land Size: 1442m2
Land Rates: $6475
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 10 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
We will continue to hold Auctions through the online platform AuctionNow as required. The online registrations will be available one week out from the Auction date.
Learn about AuctionNow?