Magnificent Family Entertainer
A brilliant indoor/outdoor layout, generous proportions and fabulous alfresco entertaining space combine to create a perfect family home of immense space, style and functionality.
Set on over 1500m2, this light-filled residence accommodates with four bedrooms including large master suite with ensuite, walk in robe and French doors leading to the park-like gardens.
Enormous open-plan family, designer kitchen and dining space opens to the large covered entertainment deck, private gardens and sun-soaked sparkling in-ground pool.
To complete this standout residence, a rumpus room, four-car garage, heating and cooling, hardwood floors, water tanks and a semi-circular driveway.
• 1517m2 block
• Semi-circular driveway
• Privately hedged
• Park-like gardens
• A stunningly private, well-planted back garden with in-ground solar heated, salt swimming pool
• Lemon and Kumquat trees
• 4 car garage with automatic door, additional store and internal access and significant storage in roof space (approx. 86m2)
• Covered entrance porch
• Formal lounge room
• Sensational open-plan family and dining room with feature bay window and sliding doors to alfresco
• Seamless designer kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, Billi tap (boiling and cold water), stainless steel appliances including SMEG 90cm induction cooktop, Liebherr integrated fridge and freezer, and large walk-in-pantry
• Solid Ash Timber floors
• Built-in study nook
• Large rumpus room with excellent storage and sliding door access to gardens
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, spacious ensuite with double vanity and bath. French doors to garden
• 3 bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath and separate toilet
• Ducted gas heating to main house, split system heating and cooling to main bedroom and rumpus
• Refrigerated electric cooling
• Separate laundry
• Automatic irrigation system – front yard fully irrigated on timer. Rear yard almost all irrigated
• Security system
• Gas hot water to main house, instant electric hot water to ensuite
• 2 x 10,000L water tanks filling off 90% of the house roof
• Storage shed behind pool
Living Area: 274m2 approx (including deck 29m2 and garage 87m2 = 390m2)
Land Size: 1517m2 approx
Land Rates: $4,120 approx
UCV: $659,000 approx
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
This Auction will be held Online. The online registrations will be available one week out from the Auction date. Visit AuctionNow?
Learn about AuctionNow?