Unlimited possibilities! – Appealing home on 1,006 m2 block in RZ2 zone, a short walk to Kippax Fair!
Limitless opportunities are presented by this well maintained and comfortable home, in neat condition, on a block of approximately 1,006 m2 in an RZ2 zone, just a short walk to Kippax Fair and Kingsford Smith school!
Full length, timber framed windows to the formal lounge and master bedroom at the front of the home add to the street appeal, lightly screened by easy care gardens.
The spacious, open plan lounge/dining area offers a private garden outlook and is furnished with pure wool carpet, installed in recent years. Stained timber to window frames and pelmets throughout adds warmth, while ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling ensure comfort.
From the lounge a door opens onto a north facing terrace overlooking the rear garden.
In the casual living area, the kitchen takes in a private outlook to the ranges and features an electric cooktop in excellent condition, a wall oven and grill. From the family room a sliding door opens onto the larger of the two rear terraces, which offers views to the Brindabellas.
Bedrooms are spacious, and the segregated master bedroom offers a walk through robe and ensuite. The main bathroom is well presented and features a bath, shower and separate w/c.
Entertaining area is extensive, and a double carport can readily lend itself to either purpose, providing a large area of covered entertaining. As well, an open area, with some flagstone paving, provides more entertaining space, all overlooking the private garden.
An attached garage has access to the entertaining area and rear garden.
The large, attractively landscaped rear garden has an ideal northerly aspect and curved edging encloses lawns, bordered by mature shrubs, two plum trees and a mulberry. At the side of the home there is an expansive area of raised veggie beds.
The superb, convenient location is only steps to a bus stop and is just a short walk to Aldi and Woolworths stores, shops and restaurants at Kippax Fair, the Belconnen Raiders club and Kingsford Smith school!
Whether your inspiration is to place your own stamp on this appealing home, or to subdivide and redevelop the 1,006 m2 site (subject to approval), this home and location are sure to fire your imagination!
– Comfortable home in well presented, mostly original condition features separate living areas
– 1,006 m2 block (approx.), in an RZ2 zone a short walk to Kippax Fair, has northerly aspect to rear
– Spacious, open plan formal lounge/dining area features pure wool carpet, laid in recent years
– Ducted heating and ducted evaporative cooling
– Stained timber window, door frames and pelmets throughout, add to warmth
– Formal living areas offer private garden outlook, and a door from lounge opens to rear terrace
– In casual living, the kitchen offers private view to ranges, and an electric cooktop, oven and grill
– From the family room a sliding door opens to the larger of the two elevated rear terraces
– Spacious bedrooms, the segregated master featuring a walk-through robe and ensuite
– Main bathroom presented in excellent condition and offers a bath, shower and separate w/c
– Double carport can be used flexibly, as an extensive area of covered entertaining
– Large open entertaining area
– Single attached garage
– Security system
– Attractively landscaped rear garden with lawn bordered by mature shrubs and trees
– Extensive area of raised veggie beds on one side of the home, with plum and mulberry trees at rear
– Colorbond fences well screened by shrubs
– Aldi and Woolworths stores, many shops and restaurants, and Raiders Club a short stroll
– Short walk to Kingsford Smith school
– Steps to bus stops
Rates: $2,548pa (approx)