Inviting home offering separate living areas and leafy entertaining, in an excellent location!
Rare, clinker brickwork and timber framed windows add to the strong street appeal of this privately built home. A circular driveway curves through the easy care garden sheltered by graceful eucalypts. It is situated in a quiet loop street, convenient to shops and schools.
The home offers separate formal and casual living areas and spacious bedrooms. Updated some years ago, it is ready to move into and enjoy, while still offering scope for your finishing touches.
Quality wool carpet features through most of the home, from the entry through the formal lounge/dining, hallway and bedrooms. Full length windows in the formal lounge invite in plenty of natural light, while the formal dining area could also be used as a study. A gas wall heater provides two-way warmth to lounge/dining and the casual living area. New curtains furnish many of the windows.
Bathed in light, and sunshine over winter, the north facing kitchen and meals area take in a private outlook over the leafy rear garden and feature attractive, easy care flooring. Renovated in recent years, the kitchen offers generous bench space, an IAG gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher.
From the laundry there is easy access to a north facing, inviting paved entertaining area, partly sheltered by a pergola and grapevine, overlooking the shaded rear garden, featuring mature apple, plum and cherry trees.
Positioned at the front of the home, the master bedroom offers a walk-in robe and an updated ensuite, while all bedrooms are spacious. The renovated bathroom features a bath, shower, wall mounted vanity and a separate w/c.
Car accommodation is provided in a tandem carport, which has a workshop at the rear and there is off-street parking for a number of vehicles, including on the gravelled circular driveway.
A brilliant location for the family, the peaceful street is just a short walk to extensive shopping facilities which include a Coles, café, chemist, gym and club, and is within walking distance to schools. It is only steps to the bus stop and a reserve with play equipment. Cycle paths offer an enjoyable trip into the City centre! University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital and AIS are a short drive.
– Privately built home featuring formal and casual living areas, generous bedrooms and an ensuite
– Situated on block of approx. 820 m2 in a quiet loop street, within a short walk of shops and schools
– Clinker bricks, full length, timber framed windows and a circular drive add to good street appeal
– Quality Berber wool carpet features from the entry, through formal living areas and bedrooms
– Open plan formal lounge/dining has plenty of natural light and is warmed by a two-way gas heater
– North facing kitchen and meals area overlooks leafy garden and has attractive, easy care flooring
– Updated kitchen features generous bench space, an IAG gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
– Laundry allows easy access to extensive paved entertaining area, with grapevine covered pergola
– Master bedroom features walk-in robe and updated bright ensuite with a wall mounted vanity
– Renovated main bathroom offers a bath, shower and a separate w/c
– Tandem carport with a lock up shed or workshop at the rear
– Guttering and fascia replaced
– Off-street parking for a number of additional vehicles, including on gravelled circular driveway
– Large private garden sheltered by mature trees, including apple, plum and cherry
– Super convenient location, a short walk to shops with Coles, café, chemist, club and gym
– Walking distance to schools, and steps to bus stop and a reserve with play equipment
– Cycle paths offer a pleasant trip into the City centre
– The University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital, the AIS and Dickson shops are all a short drive