Gem of an apartment in ideal location, a short walk to City restaurants, shops, ANU and lake!
This impressive apartment offers elevated views over the heart of Canberra and an urban lifestyle, close to restaurants, entertainment and shopping in the City centre. Located in the New Acton Arts and Entertainment precinct on the edge of the Australian National University campus, it is only a short walk across a pedestrian bridge to lakeside pathways and Floriade!
High end finishes are showcased throughout and generous open plan living flows onto two balconies. There is a large open study, three spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms, including two ensuites and a luxe segregated master. The bright north-east aspect fills living areas and bedrooms with plenty of natural light, and there is dimmable LED downlighting throughout.
The well designed, efficient kitchen overlooks living areas and features the timeless beauty of marble with an extensive area of benchtop, and Miele appliances, including a gas cooktop, oven, microwave and dishwasher, and an integrated fridge and freezer. Discreetly set alongside, is a large pantry, and practical front loading washer/dryer.
Entertaining is relaxed in the generous dining and lounge areas, furnished with elegant sheers. Glass doors and full length windows take in the north-easterly views over the City to surrounding hills.
The generous master bedroom certainly has the “wow” factor, featuring a wall of glass to the ensuite with a free standing bathtub, filling the space with natural light. There is a rain shower, dual basins and separate w/c, as well as a long wall of built-in storage. A sliding door opens onto a small balcony.
On the opposite side of the apartment, the second largest bedroom is perfect for guests, as it offers its own ensuite, a huge wall of storage, and attractive custom-made Roman blinds.
The third bedroom has a built-in robe and access to the main bathroom, while all three bathrooms feature quality modern finishes.
Adjacent to the entry, a spacious open study features a built-in desk along one wall, shelving and modern data points.
The tightly held and small complex, enjoys two coordinated lifts with secure swipe-access ensure minimal waiting time.
There are two allocated parking spaces, side by side in secure underground parking.
A home not only a short walk to the Australian National University as well as City attractions, but central within Canberra and just a stone’s throw to great cycle and walking pathways around the lake, and to the light rail!
– Luxurious and spacious, contemporary apartment with views from elevated north-east position
– Superb location offers an urban lifestyle, a short walk to City restaurants, shops, offices and ANU
– Only a short stroll to lakeside pathways with easy access via a nearby pedestrian bridge
– Generous open plan living areas open onto two balconies with views over the City
– Impressive kitchen showcases extensive area of marble benchtop and Miele appliances, including a five burner gas cooktop, oven, microwave and semi-integrated dishwasher, an integrated fridge and freezer and an end nook with a large pantry and front loading washer/dryer
– Lounge and dining areas are spacious and full length windows are furnished with elegant sheers
– Spacious, luxury master suite features a free standing tub behind a glass wall, allowing natural light to the ensuite, dual basins, rain shower and separate w/c, a massive wall of sleek built-in storage and a glass door onto a private balcony
– Second bedroom offers an ensuite, a huge amount of built-in storage and custom Roman blinds
– Third bedroom has built-in robe, Roman blinds and is opposite the main bathroom
– Large open study features a built-in desk along one wall, shelving and data points
– Exceptional amount of storage throughout the apartment
– Toughened glass ensures interiors are quiet and thermally insulated
– Dimmable LED downlighting throughout and coffered ceilings
– Invisible picture hanging installations are available in living areas
– Air conditioning vents to all rooms
– Large floor tiles throughout living areas and quality charcoal carpet in all bedrooms and study
– Two secure-access lifts for the thirty two residences ensure minimal waiting time
– Two allocated parking spaces, side by side, in secure underground parking
– Stroll to the Australian National University, and the location is central within Canberra and region
Rates: $533.29 P/Q Approx
Strata: $1,578.35 P/Q Approx