Architecturally designed masterpiece with spectacular mountain views
Set within Uriarra Village, just a short 20 minute drive from Weston Creek, this modern, family-friendly home has been thoughtfully designed and constructed to make the most of the beautiful setting and stunning outlook.
Set on a 2250m2 block and combined with 228m2 of internal living space, this property offers abundant space for the whole family and a lifestyle opportunity that is second to none. Upon arrival, the native gardens and dry creek bed lead you to the front of the home that gives only a glimpse of what is on offer beyond the front door. Once inside, the huge doubled glazed windows literally take your breath away with the spectacular views to the reserve behind and Brindabellas beyond that easily enjoyed from the expansive dining and lounge areas. The kitchen also takes advantage of the views, and is well equipped for everyday family life with an island bench with breakfast bar, a large pantry and stone bench tops.
Separate from the main living area, there is a rumpus room easily accessible from the kids bedrooms and also a designated study with built-in shelving. The main bedroom is quietly located at the back of the home and it is a true parents retreat, with a sitting area, large bedroom space, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and external access to the backyard. Imagine waking up to kangaroos and horses at your back fence, with the mountains in the distance, and going to bed with the most stunning sunset views – this main bedroom is something truly special.
Externally the home has ample space for kids and four legged friends, with the rear yard providing a huge lawned area. There is a large double garage with auto door and internal access, an underground 90,000 litre water tank, vegetable gardens, a chook shed and a large paved area ideal for outdoor entertaining in the warmer months.
The village is home to a welcoming community, and benefits from a community centre, tennis court, swimming pool, playground and access to horse agistment. There is also a school bus service.
– Semi rural community, 20 minutes from Weston Creek (approx.)
– Backing reserve, spectacular mountains views
– Architecturally designed home
– Energy efficient, double glazed windows and doors
– Huge dining area and sunken lounge room with amazing views
– Modern kitchen with mountain and village views
– Separate rumpus room
– Study with built-in shelving
– Parents retreat with sitting area, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
– Large bathroom and laundry
– Underfloor heating in living areas, bathroom and ensuite
– 3 reverse cycle split systems
– Large, paved outdoor entertaining area
– Vegetable gardens and chook shed
– Underground 90,000 litre water tank
– Double auto garage with internal access plus abundant off-street parking
– Rental Appraisal of $800 to $900 per week
– EER: 6
Land Size: 2250m2
Living Size: 228m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,690 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $489,000 (approx.)
Community title fee: $2,154 p.a (approx.)