Your new haven in Amaroo
Nestled in the highly sought after suburb of Amaroo and bathed in natural light, this exceptional four-bedroom residence welcomes you with a perfect blend of spaciousness and cosy homeliness. Designed to cater to the needs of families and downsizers alike, this single-level home offers multiple living areas and a thoughtfully planned layout.
Step through the doors and discover this updated family-centric home that seamlessly combines practicality with elegance. The well-designed floorplan provides distinct living zones, ensuring ample space for family members to gather or retreat for privacy.
As you move through the home, the main family living area with its high vaulted ceiling captures the sun’s warmth, creating an inviting ambiance that reduces the need for artificial heating. At the heart of the home is the generous kitchen equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and ample cabinetry for storage. This space extends to the covered alfresco area for all-year entertaining.
All the bedrooms are located at the back of the home, all fitted with ceiling fans and recently updated carpet. The spacious master bedroom has its own ensuite and walk-in robe. The other bedrooms are serviced by the updated main bathroom.
With the established gardens – there is space for the whole family to enjoy. Environmental consideration is evident with the property boasting three generous water tanks, perfect for maintaining the thriving garden and greenery.
Convenience is at your doorstep being only a short walk to Yerrabi pond, Amaroo local shops and short drive to the expanding Marketplace Gungahlin. Many families look to Amaroo for the highly regarded local schools – Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School and Amaroo School.
Step into a realm of modern sophistication and ease. This superbly designed four-bedroom home is more than just a house; it’s the place for family and friends, where cherished memories will be created. Embrace the epitome of contemporary living in a location that offers convenience.
• Exceptional four-bedroom family residence
• Updated main bathroom, water closet and laundry
• Freshly painted and new carpets
• Newly installed plantation blinds
• North facing sun-filled main living area
• Front facing windows retrofitted with Magnetite double glazing
• High vaulted ceiling in the main living/kitchen space
• Two separate living areas over the single-level floorplan
• Large master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Additional bedrooms all fitted with ceiling fans
• Generous kitchen with ample space
• Equipped with LG dishwasher, Westinghouse steam oven and cooktop
• Abundance of storage throughout the home
• Ducted Brivis gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Double garage with internal access
• Large covered alfresco area
• Alarm system available
• NBN fibre to the premises
• Low maintenance gardens
• Gas hot water
• 3 enormous water tanks for all your gardening irrigation
• Within 8 minute walk to Amaroo School
• Within 11 minute walk to Amaroo Shops
• Within 6 minute drive to Marketplace Gungahlin
• Block: 639m²
• Living – 158.10m²
• Garage –39.50m²
• Total –197.60m²
• EER: 3.5
• Built: 1999
• UV: $553,000 (2022)
• Land Rates: $2,828 p.a.
• Land Tax: $4,621 p.a.