Cosmopolitan living with this north facing apartment
Positioned on the first floor of the ‘Kingston Court’ development and only metres from everything Kingston has to offer, this well-presented two bedroom apartment makes for a fantastic first home or a sound investment property.
Immediately welcoming, the light-filled living room leads out to the tiled and covered balcony, with its very pleasant outlook over the streetscape and to Telopea Park. The dining area sits adjacent to the kitchen with dual aspect windows filing the area with natural light, with the kitchen offering good bench and storage space, plus updated appliances. The two bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and easy access to the bathroom, separate toilet and full laundry.
The development has a pool and half size tennis court for residents to enjoy, and the apartment has a designated carport with ample guest parking also available in addition to the on-street parking. With a myriad of restaurants, cafes, grocery and speciality stores only metres from your front door, and the Kingston Foreshore just beyond that, the lifestyle this apartment promises is second to none. A must to inspect!
– Super convenient location
– North facing apartment on the first floor
– Spacious living and dining areas
– Covered balcony
– Neat kitchen with updated appliances, including a dishwasher
– Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
– Bathroom with new tapware plus separate toilet
– Full laundry
– Good storage space
– Reverse cycle split system
– Recently updated hot water system
– Secure building access
– Single carport, plus visitor parking
– In ground pool and half tennis court for residents use
– Rental appraisal of $540 to $580 per week
Living Size: 84m2 plus 8m2 balcony (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,000 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $6,172 p.a (approx.)