Ideal property for first-home buyers, investors and downsizers
Team Rahi & Nader from Luton present this homey one-bedroom apartment located in a small complex in Queanbeyan East. Perfect for first-time buyers, investors or a couple looking to downsize.
This beautiful unit is freshly painted throughout in antique white with white ceilings and new carpet in earl grey. On entrance a combined kitchen–lounge greets you with leafy views to the balcony on the right. The bedroom is a good-size with a built-in robe. The kitchen boasts ample storage space and is a good size for the apartment. The bathroom is neat and clean with a bathtub. Mound-proof undercoats have been applied in the kitchen and bathroom. There is a covered car space below the suite with a brick-lockup storage unit at the rear.
Tucked away in a quiet and cosy complex close to walking paths by the river and golf course: shops, schools, food, and transport. This lovely place is sure to cater to all!
• One bedroom with built-in robe
• Combined living-dining area
• NBN Fibre-to-the-Premises
• Freshly painted throughout
• New longer-lasting durable carpet
• Good sized kitchen
• Covered car space
• Lock up storage
• Body corporate: $707 per quarter (approx.)
• Rates: $551 per quarter (approx.)
• Rental appraisal: $310-$350 per week