You Will Be Proud to Call this Home
As soon as you enter this home you will be captivated. Beautiful open plan living areas, full of natural light with polished hard wood floors and fabulous outdoor entertaining areas.
The well-designed, floorplan is perfect for family living and comprises a large living and dining room as well as an open plan kitchen, meals, and family area. The modern kitchen is stunning with a huge stone island benchtop (you will find everybody gravitating here), premium Bosch appliances including pyrolytic double oven, induction cooktop and dishwasher. The butler’s pantry is combined with the laundry and has external access.
A true entertainer, sliding doors open from the family room for seamless indoor and outdoor living front and back. A beautifully curated natural native front garden with low maintenance plantings, a dry riverbed and unique sandstone features. The north-facing back deck is a fantastic spot for hosting get-togethers with friends and family – the saltwater pool will be popular on hot summer days and offers a gorgeous backdrop all year round.
There is room for the whole family and guests, two bedrooms are serviced by a fully tiled family bathroom (which has dual access to the pool area). Another bedroom has a large ensuite, study area and its own external access. Parents will love the private master bedroom that’s separate from the other rooms and enjoys a luxury ensuite with bath and walk-in robe.
Lots of natural light make this home welcoming and comfortable. Additional features include ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split system, single garage with an additional room, perfect for a home gym or office.
Situated in a leafy, family-friendly cul de sac, this home is a just moments’ walk to busses, shops, playing fields, and excellent school. It is a stone’s throw away from the new Belconnen Markets, Bunnings and Jamison Shops. Also within easy walking distance are the Hawker shops, St Matthews Primary School and Belconnen High School. Nearby arterial roads provide easy access to Westfield and Belconnen town Centre, Canberra City, and surrounds.
The current owners have happily called this place home for over a decade and have transformed it into an incredible family haven. Bring the family to see this one and be prepared for this to be love at first sight.
• Renovated family home
• Spacious family-friendly layout
• 4 bedrooms, one with ensuite and study
• Segregated master bedroom with ensuite & WIR
• Spacious living & dining room – lots of natural light
• Open casual meals, kitchen, & family room
• Ducted gas heating & r/c unit
• Stunning renovated kitchen, induction cooktop, double wall oven and dishwasher
• Huge laundry combined butlers pantry
• Fantastic, north-facing raised entertaining deck
• Fully fenced yard with neat established gardens
• Raised garden beds at rear
• Landscaped native front gardens
• Secure mesh sliding doors
• Quiet Cul de sac
• Walk to schools, sporting, shops, parks, busses
• Living: 186m2
• Garage: 41m2
• TOTAL: 227m2
• Block Size: 759m2
• UV: $650,000
• Rates: $3,710 p/a
• Land Tax (If rented): $6,550 p/a
• EER: 4 star