'Home' within Gorgeous Gardens
Find your forever home at 4 Godfrey Street.
Offering a unique lifestyle opportunity within a quiet street in Campbell only moments away from the hustle of the thriving Canberra City.
Full of natural light and potential for further extensions. Currently comprising of open plan living, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms and a single garage with internal access. The front terrace and rear entertainment deck overlook the private established gardens.
Other features include timber floors, fire place, ducted gas heating, double brick construction and terracotta roof tiles.
Excellent opportunity to purchase an established property, located just up the road from the Campbell Village Shops, schools and also walking distance to Canberra City, Mt Ainslie, Russell and Lake Burley Griffin.
• Double brick construction
• Light-filled with a northerly orientation
• Terracotta roof tiles
• Front terrace
• Timber floors
• Picture windows throughout capturing the gardens
• Open plan living
• Entertainment deck off living room overlooking the private rear gardens
• Kitchen with dishwasher
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Three bedrooms all with built-in-robes
• Single garage with internal access, automatic door and large workshop
• Generous storage
• Gas instantaneous hot water
• Automatic irrigation system
• Close to local bus stops
• Short walk to the City, Mt Ainslie, Russell and Lake Burley Griffin
• Campbell shops just down the street
Land Size: 943m2
Land Rates: $5719 approx.