Prime Offering! Character Home with Huge Potential!
This property offers a marvellous opportunity to create a superb family lifestyle by preserving the charm and character of this delightful north facing double brick home.
First time on the market in over 40 years, this four bedroom plus study residence capitalises on a generous allotment of a prime Inner North land of 1077m2. It features generous living spaces, a fireplace, 9ft ceilings, hydronic heating and picture rails.
Offering a very flexible floorplan with the main house comprising of three bedrooms, living area and study, bathroom, kitchen and storage. The additional extension with joint or separate access with living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. Two car accommodation.
Ideally situated, this home is walking distance to Canberra City, Campbell offices and the C5 district. It has great proximity to open spaces, local schools, and the features surrounding Lake Burley Griffin.
• Extended heritage home on 1077m2 block
• Character features
• Divine garden outlook from every room
• North facing to the rear
• Timber floors
• Hydronic heating with hot water radiators throughout the whole house
• Reverse cycle air conditioning unit in the rear sitting room
• Main house with three bedrooms, living room with gas fire place, study, bathroom, kitchen, storage and laundry
• Extension with joint or separate access with a living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom –
• Some double glazed windows
• Car accommodation for two cars with a single garage and carport
• Walk to Canberra City, Lake Burley Griffin or Campbell Offices
• Exceptional opportunity to purchase a prime offering with huge potential
Land Rates: $6011
Land Size: 1077m2