Tucked away in 'Ashleigh Grove' with plenty of room both indoors and out – just move in and enjoy!
This single level light filled two bedroom plus study townhouse tucked away at the end of the ‘Ashleigh Grove’ complex is just a treat and offers a wonderful blend of indoor and outdoor living to enjoy. This easy care residence is ideal for those looking to enter the market or downsize in a wonderful convenient location within easy reach of all amenities. Featuring a lovely expansive open living and dining room and a superb large renovated kitchen with abundant storage, a dishwasher and quality appliances, providing all that you need for the chef of the home.
Other excellent features include two huge size bedrooms with built-in robes, a reverse-cycle split system to the living, upgraded insulation to the ceiling, insulation to the walls and a study that can be utilised as a nursery or third bedroom if desired. Outdoors is a real treat with lovely enclosed courtyards at both the front and rear offering so much space to entertain, establish veggie gardens or outdoor play areas for the kids. The home is complete with a single garage with internal access and remote control door, making life easy.
Perfectly located within just moments of local schools, public transport, the Belconnen Town Centre, University of Canberra, Lake Ginninderra, a great choice of restaurants and eateries, Government Departments, sporting facilities and Calvary Hospital.
– Quality spacious single level townhouse set in ‘Ashleigh Grove’
– Lovely and light throughout
– Positioned towards the end of the complex
– Beautifully renovated kitchen with quality appliances, great bench space and abundant storage
– Expansive open plan living area
– Two huge size bedrooms with built-in robes
– Study that can be utilised as a nursery or third bedroom if desired
– A reverse-cycle split system to the living
– Upgraded ceiling insulation plus wall insulation
– Two lovely big enclosed courtyards (front and rear)
– Single garage with internal access and remote control door
– Backing onto open spaces and a walking track
– Ample visitor parking
– Just move in and enjoy
– Close to a great choice of amenities including schools, shopping centres and public transport
Rates: $1,872 pa (approx.)
Land Value: $156,750 (approx.)
Body Corporate: $3,874 pa (approx.)