Combining character and comfort, this terrific home is positioned on a generous block of approximately 715m², and offers two distinct living spaces and multiple outdoor entertainment areas.
Set well back from the street, providing off-street parking plus a double garage boasting an automatic door, the home is surrounded by welcoming, mature, leafy and easy care cottage gardens, with a variety of fruit bearing trees, plus bulbs which will come alive in spring. This home will appeal.
Boasting brand new carpet throughout the home, the lounge room features large windows which invite an abundance of natural light inside.
Flexibility of living is provided by the second living space, which could easily be utilised as a family room, however is currently a dining room which flows to the open plan kitchen. The centrally placed kitchen is the heart of the home and has been updated with a Chef gas oven, stainless steel range-hood and timber bench top with breakfast bar and plenty of storage.
Each room benefits from a ceiling fan, plus the master bedroom is conveniently segregated, and all three bedrooms are good sizes.
The impressive bathroom has been renovated and features fresh colour touches.
Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning guarantee comfort, no matter the weather.
The rear garden is private and enclosed, ideal for children or pets and offers a water tank as well as two fantastic metal sheds.
If you are seeking a home where ease of entertaining even the largest of parties will be guaranteed, there is definitely room to roam here; both inside and out!
– North facing to the rear
– Slight elevation provides views
– Brand new carpet in neutral tone
– Open-plan living
– Light, bright and inviting living area
– Appealing, updated kitchen
– Renovated bathroom, with separate w.c.
– Three spacious bedrooms
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Ducted gas heating
– Private and enclosed rear yard
– Veggie patch & herb garden
– Mature plantings include apricot, lemon and two peach trees
– Beautiful camellia and lilac bushes
– Double garage with automatic door and undercover access to home
– Short stroll to the local shops, sporting fields, play ground and schools
Land Size: 715 m²
Land Value: $267,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $1,940 pa (approx.)