Welcome to Unit 35 "Forum"
The perfect address for those who enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle, this 2-bed apartment situated in the iconic “Forum” development offers the convenience of city living whilst not compromising on space or livability. Offering a combined 116m2 of indoor/outdoor living this size is rarely seen in newly built apartments.
With its fantastic location this apartment is truly in the heart of it all. Closely situated to a myriad of employment hubs, the Canberra Centre, Civic Pool, Canberra theatre, ANU, Parliamentary Triangle & all the amazing bars & restaurants in & around the City. Additionally, you’re positioned right next to the pedestrian overpass offering direct access to Lake Burley Griffin & Commonwealth Park, host to many live concerts & yearly events such as Floriade.
This residence features a well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances, an electric cooktop and overhead cupboards & pendant lighting. Overlooked by the kitchen is the open plan living & dining areas that helps create a large open space. With floor to ceiling windows & doors which lead out to the balcony, the apartment receives abundant natural light & offers a seamless connection to a huge covered balcony, allowing for a genuine indoor/outdoor entertaining space. The balcony offers a premium position for you to enjoy Canberra’s yearly fireworks display.
Both bedrooms are generously sized with built in robes & direct balcony access whilst the main bedroom offers an ensuite with full height tiling plus a spilt system reverse cycle air conditioning unit. The main bathroom also features full height tiling and incorporates the laundry with a clothes dryer included.
The ‘Forum’ really has everything you need with a rooftop terrace providing barbeque facilities, covered entertainment areas & stunning views of the City and Lake Burley Griffin. You also have access to a fully equipped residents gym. Without doubt this is one of the most popular developments within the City precinct.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get into the premium city market at an affordable price. Currently tenanted on a mth/mth basis this sale represents a blue chip investment opportunity. The current tenant is more than happy to enter into a new lease.
* 1st floor apartment overlooking civic pool.
* 2 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes.
* Kitchen with stone bench tops and dishwasher.
* Electric cook top and oven plus ample cupboard space.
* Split system air conditioning units in living area and bedroom 1
* Master bedroom features ensuite with stone bench top
* Security entry to building complex plus lift access and intercom system
* Additional linen storage cupboard
* Large balcony (23m2) accessed from living area and both bedrooms
* Secure underground parking (1 space)
* On site gym room for residents on ground floor
* Internal courtyard with garden oasis
* Rooftop terrace with BBQ area plus tables and umbrellas
* Generous living area (93m2 approx.)
* Commonwealth Park and Lake Burley Griffin is a short stroll
* Easy walk into the heart of the city with its shops, cafes, restaurants and offices or even Casino Canberra
* Strata levies – Admin fee $849 p/q Sinking fund $1117.50 p/q
* Administrative fund balance $131,564
* Sinking fund balance $1,003,177