Freshly presented home on prime block of approximately 780 m2, short stroll to reserve, shops and schools!
Situated in one of the best locations in the leafy suburb, steps to nature reserves, a short walk to either the O’Connor or Lyneham shops, primary and high schools, also within walking distance of a light rail stop, this inviting home is well sited on a generous block of approximately 780 m2.
Freshly decorated inside, in contemporary neutral tones, with brand new carpet in charcoal laid through lounge and bedrooms, it feels ready to move straight into.
Positioned on the high side of the street, the weatherboard exterior of the 1950’s home has been clad in a durable material resembling the original and has authentic street appeal.
The covered front entrance opens to a wide entry and hallway, featuring easy care flooring extending into the kitchen and dining.
Facing east, the light filled lounge has instant appeal, with its fresh décor, new carpet and a cosy gas heater installed within the brick structure of the original fireplace. A reverse cycle air conditioner ensures year round comfort.
Charming picture rails and timber framed sash windows also add to the character. Pelmets above windows in living areas and bedrooms promote energy efficiency.
The spacious eat-in kitchen has been updated and features an electric stove, bench with breakfast bar and a pantry, and overlooks the large rear garden. The separate laundry leads into the rear garden, with a classic Hills Hoist!
Also enjoying the east aspect, the generous master bedroom and two others feature picture rails and sash windows.
The updated bathroom includes a bath, tastic, timber cabinet and separate w/c.
There is a carport and double gate access to the secure rear garden.
Whether your inspiration is to extend or redevelop, or enjoy as it is, the home is ready.
The many tree lined streets of this prime Inner North suburb are a delight to explore, together with all the nature trails nearby!
– Inviting 1950’s home, situated in a prime location only steps to reserve on a block of approx. 780 m2
– Peaceful tree lined street just a short stroll from O’Connor and Lyneham social hubs
– Short walk to Lyneham primary and high schools, and walking distance to a light rail stop
– Good street appeal, the weatherboard exterior clad with a durable material resembling original
– Covered entrance
– Wide entry and hallway feature easy care flooring, which extends into the kitchen and dining
– Décor refreshed throughout in contemporary neutral tones, creating instant appeal
– Brand new carpet in charcoal laid in lounge and bedrooms
– Light filled, easy facing lounge features a cosy gas fireplace installed in brick structure
– Charming picture rails and timber framed windows add to the authentic character
– Pelmets to all living areas and bedrooms promote energy efficiency
– Reverse cycle air conditioner in lounge
– Updated kitchen offers an electric stove, bench top with breakfast bar, pantry and garden view
– Separate laundry leads down to rear garden
– Generous master bedroom and two others feature picture rails and sash windows
– Updated bathroom offers a bath, tastic, timber cabinet and a separate w/c
– Carport and double gate access to the rear garden
– Opportunity to enjoy the many leafy streets of the prime Inner North location
– Only metres to walking trails on in the nature reserve
UV: $ 1,149,000
Rates: $ 5,172.00 (approximately)