Ground floor apartment with huge courtyard in prime location!
If you’re looking for a ground floor apartment with a large courtyard for entertaining, or for your kids and/or pets to play in, then this beautifully presented two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in Kingston Place will fit the bill.
With segregated bedrooms plus open-plan living with built-in study area, you can either escape into your own private setting or mingle together in the kitchen and living space which flow effortlessly to the generous courtyard. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with a luxurious bath to relax in, whilst the second bathroom is conveniently adjacent to the second bedroom.
There are two, side-by-side car spaces and a storage cage in the basement but you’ll rarely need the car with the recently refurbished Kingston Shops a short walk away and Lake Burley Griffin and Kingston Foreshore just down the road.
• Modern and well presented, ground-floor, two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in sought after ‘Kingston Place’
• Light and bright, formal tiled entrance with practical storage cupboards and European style laundry with stone bench tops, wash tub, wall mounted dryer and built-in shelving
• Spacious, open plan living/dining area with built-in study nook, floor to ceiling windows which flood the apartment with natural light, modern and easy-care hardwood flooring plus glass and screen sliding doors to the spacious outdoor courtyard
• Kitchen faces living areas for those important social conversations and features integrated dishwasher, new electric oven, built-in microwave, induction cooktop, large fridge space, stone bench tops, double sink, glass splash-back and breakfast bar. Other features include floor tiles, soft-closing drawers, pantry, ample cupboards for storage
• Master bedroom is large and has glass and screen door access to the outside courtyard, carpet, curtains and a large walk-in robe and ensuite to complete the suite
• Ensuite features neutral tones, double vanities, large bath, large shower recess, toilet and tiled flooring
• Bedroom two features walk-in robe, carpet, curtains with sliding glass and screen door to courtyard
• Bathroom two has a large shower, vanity and toilet
• Outside courtyard is large and functional. Secure pet friendly yard and easy-care layout make this an entertainer’s delight.
• Internal security system
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security video and intercom for access to building
• Two car spaces in basement garage with lockable storage cage
• Walking distance to Kingston shops and public transport
• Only minutes away from the Parliamentary Triangle, Various Government Departments, Manuka Village, Kingston Foreshore, local schools and parks and Fyshwick Markets
• EER: 5.5
• Apartment size: Internal: 98m2 Courtyard: 97m2
• Complex built in: 2011
• Rates: $594 p.q. (approx.)
• Strata fees: $2,679 p.q. (approx.)
• Land Tax (if rented out): $750 p.q. (approx.)
• Rental Appraisal: $720-$760 per week
Disclaimer: Please note: Oven photographed is not the oven that will be provided during the sale