Fabulous Investment or first home purchase!
Located in the bustling district of Dickson and well positioned on the quiet side of the Malabar complex, this two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment on level-three is a great first home purchase or investment.
With a distant view towards Black Mountain, you can enjoy sunny afternoons on your private balcony, or just relax in the spacious open-plan living area. The master bedroom takes advantage of the balcony with its own access and ensuite, whilst the second bedroom is the perfect quiet haven for the guests or kids with easy access to the second bathroom.
A designated study nook in the entry hallway makes clever use of space and the modern kitchen with electrical appliances is perfect for those who like to entertain guests while cooking up a storm!
The Malabar complex has a well-equipped gym, a roof top swimming pool, a theatre room and visitor parking. Close to the Light Rail, public transport, local schools, great restaurants, clubs, pubs and the local Dickson swimming pool, you’ll want for nothing!
• Entry has carpet and study nook with built in shelving
• Open-plan living with carpet, roller blinds, double glazed windows and sliding glass and screen door to balcony with distant view of Black Mountain
• Balcony has fixed outdoor heater
• Kitchen is modern with stone bench tops, double drawer dishwasher, soft-close drawers, electric oven, cooktop and rangehood, double sink and pantry
• Master bedroom with carpet, roller blinds, double glazed glass and screen sliding door to balcony, his and hers built-in wardrobes, ensuite
• Ensuite has double vanities, toilet, mirrored storage and shower with floor to ceiling tiles
• Bedroom two has a barn door, built-in wardrobes and carpet
• European Laundry with wash tub and dryer and hot water system
• Main bathroom has shower over bath, toilet, vanity with mirrored storage
• One car space with storage cage
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Malabar complex has roof top pool, gym and theatre and visitor parking
• Close to Light Rail, China Town, updated Dickson shopping precinct, Dickson Pool, local schools, public transport, restaurants, clubs and pubs
• Short drive to City Centre, The Australian National University
• EER: 6
• Apartment size: Internal: 73m2 + Balcony: 8m2; Total = 81m2
• Malabar complex built in: 2018
• Rates: $410 per quarter aprox
• Strata fees: $931 p.q. (approx.)
• Rental Potential: $570-$620 per week