Priced to sell! Great opportunity awaits.
Please contact agent prior to inspecting!
Bordering on the picturesque greens and fairways of Capital Golf Course, this tri-level, three-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse with a flexible floor plan offers tranquillity and sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The light-filled living areas are enhanced by the gorgeous leafy views and the sounds of birdsong.
Practical and thoughtful design is featured throughout the property. A powder room, European style laundry and generous bedroom are located at entry level whilst a beautifully presented mezzanine lounge area, with a balcony seamlessly extending the living space provides a haven for relaxation. Downstairs you’ll find the well-appointed kitchen/meals area which lead effortlessly to the courtyard style garden. There is also a separate multi-purpose room which is perfect as a formal dining space or alternative living space. Upstairs you’ll be impressed with the open style study/family area which leads to the master bedroom and ensuite, main bathroom and another generous bedroom. Two car spaces and a storage cupboard can be found in the undercover car park.
Close to public transport, local sought-after schools, Red Hill walking trails, shops and a short drive to the Parliamentary Triangle, Manuka Village, Kingston Foreshore and the Fyshwick markets you won’t want to miss this opportunity to purchase!
• Tiled floor
• Linen press
• European style laundry with wash tub, dryer, storage, hot water system
• Separate powder room
• Bedroom three with generous mirrored built-in wardrobe, stylish pendant lights, windows on two sides to allow extra light, carpet and vertical blinds
• Cork tile flooring
• Kitchen/meals area
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, electric oven, rangehood and cooktop, dishwasher, double sink, built-in microwave space, pantry
• Meals area with vertical blinds, sliding glass and security screen door out to small grassed area, electric wall heater
• Dining/multi-purpose room with carpet, under stair storage and cathedral ceiling
• Sunny living area with wall mounted reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit, carpet, vertical blinds and sliding glass and screen door to generous balcony with lovely leafy green views over the golf course
• Study area with carpet, ceiling fan and lovely view
• Master bedroom with carpet, ceiling fan, curtains and vertical blinds, built-in wardrobes, ensuite
• Ensuite has corner bath, skylight, separate large shower with subway tiles, toilet and vanity with storage
• Bedroom two has carpet, curtains and vertical blinds plus built-in mirrored wardrobe
• Two side by side car spaces and storage cupboard in undercover car park
• Strata fees: $3,798.45 p.q (approx.)
• Rates: $682.18 p.q.(approx.)
• Land Tax (if rented out): $893.04 p.q. (approx.)
• Townhouse size: Lower Floor: 77.8m2; Upper floor: 74m2, Balcony: 12m2
• Oakmont Ridge complex built in: 1995
• EER: 5